Chapter 32

Sorry guys aaj chapter me late ho gya, I was busy in my test! I hope you guys like this update!

Precap:

Jai found something which shocked him.

*********************************************

All: What happened?

Jai: I was checking the google for tracking location of phone which is switched off, but I saw something more shocking.

Reem: Tell it clearly Jai.

Jai: Go and check the trending hashtags on Instagram.

All of them checked and the hashtag posted by him was trending. They saw his profile and found pic with Avneet with the same caption and hashtag posted 1 day ago.

Abhishek: What the fuck is going on? How can this be true?

Reem: Maybe he is posting like just for......

Vaishnavi: No Reem, see the dress of Avneet. She is wearing the dress she wore when she was in hospital.

Jai: But di, it is possible that she wore it on the day this selfie was taken.

Jannat: But the caption says it all.

Faisu: His phone is on. It is ringing.

Siddharth: Hello!

Faisu: *kept on speaker* Where are you? We are so tensed about you and you are posting pictures with Avneet. What the hell are you doing?

Reem: Don't dare to die. Tell us your location we are coming there.

Siddharth: No need just turn back and look here.

They all turned and saw him standing near the gate.

Reem and Vaishnavi started hitting him.

Reem: Where were you?

Vaishnavi: Can't you tell us?

Faisu: Why were you thinking of dying?

Abhishek: You shouldn't have done this!

Jannat: We were so scared, mad. Now tell us.

Faisu: Why aren't you speaking fucking idiot speak!

Siddharth: Shut up everyone!

All: *quiet* Tell!

Siddharth: I went to a secret place for some peace. I was about to....

Avneet: I reached there on time.

Reem: Bhai tell us the full thing.

Siddharth: So as I left the place, I have a secret place with mom which you guys don't know. So I reached there and made some paintings, recalled some memories and then remembered that Avneet did not love me.

Avneet: I found out an album of his, which had the method of reaching him. So I reached there and stopped him from dying. I actually never hated him. I loved him from the starting.

Siddharth: But this idiot thought that it will cause me harm. That day when Riyaz was caught, she tried to tell me that she loves me truly but accident happened and thus I did not know about anything. So she reached there and told me everything.

Avneet: I was truly yours so I will be.

Siddharth: You are!

All: Aww!

Avneet: Sorry Reem and bhabhi.

Reem: Sorry from my side too.

All: Sorry!

They all did a group hug. All were happy again.

*************************************************

Finally a happy chapter for you all!!!

Love ya,

Kajal💕🥰