Chapter 7

Precap:

Avneet was with a dog but it started barking due to which the guard entered inside.

*************************************************

Guard: *comes back to the other guard* There was no one.

Guard 2: Okay fine.

Flashback:

When the guard entered she was pulled into the trial room by someone.

Now in trial room,

Boy: Hey are you fine?

Avneet sees him and realizes that he was shirtless and gets lost in his abs. But soon realizes and turns around and closes her eyes. The boy wears his shirt.

Avneet: Why did you pull me inside and have you gone mad?

Boy: I just saved you. If they would have caught you then you cannot even imagine what would have been done to you.

Avneet: *realized she was wrong* I am sorry, I didn't know you were helping me.

Boy: It's ok. *mind- I mean I have never seen a girl, does she not know me?*

Avneet: Btw I came here to meet someone. That big superstar Siddharth Nigam. I don't know why my friends drool over him. I don't use social media so much so I have never even seen his face. Oops I am sorry I blabber too much.

Boy: So you don't know who Siddharth Nigam is?

Avneet: Of course not. Btw I will see you later, my friends must be waiting for me. Bye.

Boy: Wait I am going first and distracting them, then you can leave.

Avneet: Thanks bye.

He left and called the guards towards him. Avneet slipped from there and went to her friends. They had already left from there.

Avneet: *standing in a corner* Oh god they left. Where is my phone, I will go eat something. Oh shit! Where is it? Maybe that boy would have taken it. But what will I say to dad. He would never believe me next time.

She started crying as she was very sensitive. Her weeping was heard by someone and reached there.

Sm1: Hey why are you crying?

Avneet: You here?

Sm1: First tell me.

Avneet: Maybe yes my phone will be with you. Give it to me.

Sm1: I did not take it.

Avneet: I don't believe you.

Sm1: Really, why would I take it?

***************************************************

Guess who was the boy?

Will Avneet find her phone?

Who is Sm1? Is he the same boy?

Thanks for reading!

***************************************************

Thank you so much guys for more than 1.1K reads. I am very happy!

And being happier I have started a new story

"TRUE LOVE HAS NO ENDING"

DO GO AND READ IT AND GIVE IT A CHANCE

DO GO AND READ IT AND GIVE IT A CHANCE. IT IS A NEW PLOT!!

Love, Love and Love,

Kajal💕🥰