Chapter Seven

Next Morning// Super Bowl Day// Karin POV

I got up and got dressed, I put on the custom made gold color cropped shirt with Travis jersey number on the front in red and my grey camo jacket. I flat ironed my hair and went downstairs.

"Good morning everyone" everyone said their form of good morning and then I went into Aaliyah room

"are you ready" she nodded and then came out. We wanted to get to the stadium around the same time the boys do, for pictures and their interviews. we took pictures and then we got in the car.

"One of us getting dick tonight"

"Bitch, both of us getting dick tonight but are you nervous" she nodded super fast. This is aaliyahs first time meeting Patrick's family.

"I'm nervous but parents like me" we pulled up outside the stadium. We didn't know what to do so aaliyah called Patrick and told him we were outside the stadium.

Travis POV

"Let's go get our girls baby" I looked at pat and he was grinning. He started running from the locker room.

"Where y'all going" Coach yelled.

"They getting their girls" Ty said

"Let's go baby" I ran up to Pat and we got outside. Karin must've seen us cause she pointed them they got out the car we ran over and picked them up.

"I've missed you so much"

"I missed you too baby" we kissed and then I put her down.

"Are y'all ready for today" we all started walking to the stadium.

"Ready for the win, y'all should come to my cousins house after the game"

"No doubt brother"

"Umm I actually have a surprise for Travis after the game, sorry Pat"

"It's all good, my baby gonna be there" we walked inside and pats family came up to us.

"Ma, dad this is My girlfriend Aaliyah and her best friend Karin. Ladies these are my parents Pat and Randi" we said our hellos and then Travis and I left Aaliyah and Pat to talk to his family.

"Travis Travis" some reporters were calling him, I was gonna let him go talk to them but he brought me with him.

"I just have one question for you, if y'all win..

"When" I didn't mean to cut the lady off out loud, but since I did might as well correct her.

"I'm sorry but it's when my baby and his team win not if" Travis chuckled and kissed my head.

"You heard my baby, when we win tonight" the reporter smiled and laughed.

"Well okay, when y'all win tonight how will you celebrate "

"Well I'm baby says she got a surprise for me so that's what I'm doing after I calls my mama. Ma if your watching this your boy made it" we smiled and then we walked to the field. We took some pictures then he introduced me to more players and then it was time for him to get dressed. Aaliyah and I sat with Pats family. The game started and everything was so loud and exciting. Patrick's dad was teaching me football, I never wanted to be that person, but he didn't mind. I caught on enough once halftime was over. I'm the third quarter the 49ers were ahead but I'm keeping my faith. Once they got to the fourth quarter I seem Travis catches the ball near the end zone which puts them ahead. I see Travis do a dance or something then he points to us.