Chapter Eighteen

July 12th Sylah's Half birthday
Karin Pov

"good morning princess Sylah" she giggled and looked at me. I looked at Sylah and smiled, today is her half birthday. She was born in October so her birthday half birthday would be in April. Growing up we will celebrate her birthdate birthday and her due date birthday, the October birthday would just be with family and the January one is when she wold have a party. We agreed to that since her and Travis share the same birthday. Because she is "catching up" kind of fast, I am a little worried she won't start talking at the same age everyone else does. Most kids would have started making ma, da, pa sounds or something, anyways I still love my baby and always will. I washed Sylah and put her birthday clothes on her. I wanted to save her birthday pictures for tonight or tomorrow so I posted oldish pictures, the first one was the other day and the second was two months ago.

liked by: AaliyahJay, Pattyholmes & 300k othersKarinJinsui: My baby is 6 months today like

KarinJinsui: My baby is 6 months today like...what, I'm so happy to have you in my life Sylah Braelynn Kelce. I can't but I can wait to see you grow into a wonderful woman like your grannies! @mamakelce

I didn't bother looking through the comments I just liked a few comments I seen at the top then I grabbed Sylah, we walked downstairs and everyone started getting up. Mama J, Tori, Ella, Daryl and Ken came down two days ago. Aaliyah, Justin and Pat came down last night, Clare, Queen, CJ, Legend, Jamie and my dad came this morning. We decided to have a house party, Covid is still around just the cases are low, some of us still wear our mask but they are not mandatory in certain places.

"Switch" Queen handed me Legend and I handed her Sylah. Ken had a miscarriage while I was in a coma, I was sad that I was not able to be there for her when she needed me but I mad it up to her last month. I was talking to Legend when their was a knock on the door, I handed Clare Legend and went open the door. 

"Jackson" I screamed but I looked behind him and seen Harriet in some girls arms. 

"Harriet" Harriet giggled and the girl handed her to me. 

"Please come in" I let them in. 

"Karin, this is Jo" I smiled and made the oop facial expression and looked between the two.