Chapter Twenty-Two

Karin Pov
October 27th

Aaliyah is due in April and between my birthday, her vacation, Christmas, New Years, sylah birthday, My dads wedding. The only time she could have a baby shower is now or March. I rather it be now cause my bestie needs to be appreciated now. Not everyone will be able to make it only, Clare, queen, CJ, Legend, Jamie, my dad, pats parents, one of her coworkers from New York, Aaliyah's mom and uncle will be able to come. I made a zoom conference with everyone else to watch her open gifts and stuff. She knows about the party but she doesn't know her mom, friend and uncle will come. I decided to text the group of people coming to let them know everything. Today queen and I will be going shopping for decorations, I told people to buy anything but clothes because we don't know the gender yet. Jamie is taking Aaliyah to her doctors appointment.

"Karin open the door I have to pee" I ran to the door and opened it and Queen ran inside. A few seconds later she came back smiling.

"Heyy" I hugged her and she jumped in my arms. Sometimes I wonder if Aaliyah, Queen and I are gay for real. She gets down and smacks my butt.

"So I have to get things for the wedding too"

"This early"

"Yes, cause I'm building something and between the wedding, YouTube and my music career I need to start everything extra early" I nodded

"I hope you know you singing to me in the car" we laughed and then got in the car.

Halloween day/ party day

Once I realized he wasn't texting back, I got up and freshened up

Once I realized he wasn't texting back, I got up and freshened up. I didn't go to bed until 5 cause I was setting up the venue yesterday. It's not going to be a lot of us but I don't want to clean my house. I will pay some teenagers that play basketball near the venue to clean up. I went to Sylah's room and got her up.

"Good morning mommy's baby" she giggled and grabbed my lips. Sylah is walking with help, she walks a little without help but not long.

"Today is titi Liyah's party" she started bouncing in my arms. I took her to the bathroom so I could wash her and everything. The party starts at 4 o'clock, because the kids can go trick or treating afterwards. I made regular baby shower food.

2 o'clock

I just got out the shower so I put on my clothes real quick so that I could wake Sy up and get her dressed. Once we were both dressed and ready I put her in her car seat and then went back inside to grab all the food. I put it in my trunk then I heard a car door open and close. I looked up and it was Travis, I screamed, ran up to him and jumped in his arms.

"I miss you too baby" he kissed my lips then put me down.  He looked at me up and down.

"You look good" I smiled and kissed his lips.

"Mike told us that nobody was at the party yet so I dropped pat off over there and I came to see my girls"

"Aww baby, Aaliyah gonna be so happy today. My dad went and got her mama and uncle last night" he helped me grab everything then he got in the passenger seat.