Chapter Twenty-One

September 5th/ 2 months pregnant

Aaliyah pov

"pat a vacation sounds amazing but bought time we are able to go on a vacation"

" No we can go on vacation in November, for my little thanksgiving break"

"If we do that, I will have to spend Christmas with my family and you know how I much I love christmas and hate my aunt" He chuckled but I was being completely serious.

"Liyah it's a thanksgiving vacation or a christmas vacation, either way we are going on vacation before my daughter come"

"what, the baby is a boy" we talked on the phone for another hour and then it was time for him to go to sleep. I wasn't tired so I called Karin.

"bitch you awake"

"I answered the phone aint it" we laughed and Karin propped the phone up.

"look at my savage x fenty" She did a little twirl in her lingerie and robe.

"damn girl bend it over"

"I swear yall gay as hell" karin flipped the camera and it was Clare and Queen.

"Hey queen" clare flipped me off and queen blew a kiss into the camera.

"I would come over but it's dark and raining, have yall found a place" queen grabbed the phone and flipped the camera.

"No, we've been thinking about Atlanta though. I've been looking but I can't really find any spots. Clare contacted a realtor so we'll be in touch with them shortly"

"I told them to stay longer, Sy and I be bored sometimes" we all laughed at Karin, we kept talking on the phone until I got sleepy.

Next Afternoon

"Jamie, when's the wedding"

"we don't want it to interfere with Pat and Travis games, anyone birthday or other plans so we don't know yet"

"what about february"

"oh my gosh a valentines day wedding" queen got so excited.

" valetines day will be on a saturday next year" jamie smiled, thought about it then nodded.

"ill talk to Mike and queen if he says yes, would you like to be our planner"

"Oh my god, yesssss. I'm.. thank you" we laughed at how excited she was then we ate some lunch that clare was making. Jamie and I came over to Karin's house early this morning just because we were bored, mike had to work so she called me.

"well since queen is the planner, Karin will you be my maid of honor" Karin covered her mouth.

"I am so honored, yes" we all laughed at how dramatic she was being.

"Aaliyah I will love for you to be a bridesmaid"

"Purrr" I hugged her and we all sat around. Once it started getting dark Jamie dropped me off at the apartment and then she went home. I took a shower, made me dinner then sat back in bed, I was watching criminal minds when I started feeling nauseas.

"oh you got to be kidding" I got up and ran to the bathroom and threw up. I recently just started throwing up and I hate it. It only happens after I eat certain things. I looked up some places to go to and seen something about canary islands. I sent Pat the package information I seen and then started buying clothes.

Next morning: 10 am

Karin and I decided to go with Clare and Queen to look for a house" CJ is with his dad, so we decided to ask mike and jamie to watch Sylah and Legend for the night. We will stay the night in Georgia then leave in the morning. I already showered for the morning, I decided to just put something comfortable on since we have a few hours to get there. We are taking Karins "mom car" so they don't have to take two cars to Jamie and mikes. I put on my shoes and then heard knocking. I grabbed my duffle and purse then ran downstairs, grabbed my waffle out of the toaster and a banana. I went outside and locked the door. Clare grabbed my duffle and put it in the trunk then opened the door for me.

"Thank you" he nodded and got in the back, with queen.

"Ohhh I'm DJ" I grabbed my phone and instantly went to my ' Lit childhood tv playlist'.

"We can't..We can't back down" I started singing

"Ting ting" Clare said with the music causing us all to laugh. Karin backed out the driveway and we headed to Georgia.

Three hours later

"Five fingaz to the face"

"I love Martina, Vanessa and"

"Georgina" Karin turned the music down making us sigh.

"Y'all sighing like y'all not hungry. I gotta stop for gas so figure out where you wanna eat" she pulled up to the gas station and we all got out. I grabbed some chips and went in line.

"Yo you and queen short as hell" I looked up and Clare was recording me, I rolled my eyes and flipped him off and queen came behind me.

"And we are bad bitches"

"And is" Karin yelled from the fridge section. We laughed as long as the cashier. We got our stuff and then got back in the car. I got in the back with queen and let Clare be the DJ this time. Karin drove to Wendy's and we all got food then she finished the drive.

"Aaliyah, wake up" I opened my eyes and. We were outside this house.

"This house is beautiful" we all got out and this lady walked up to us. This is a housing complex, she showed us three houses. Once we finished we sat in the car to help Clare and queen decide.

"This complex seems extra safe, I liked the second house. The mortgage is dumb high"

"You not wrong, I liked the third house for the price" we all looked over at the pictures and then Clare and queen got out to tell her which house they want.

"So you and pat found a house"

"No, pat wants to retire next season and live near his family. I want him to not retire and we can stay in North Carolina. Have Travis talked about retirement?"

"That man breathes football, he left for my health and it was eating him alive" I nodded and looked at her, I could tell she was hurting.

"Karin, Travis loves you and Sylah. All he known was football and bad relationships, he's in a great one but doesn't know how to appreciate it" she sighed and then nodded, I decided to change the topic before she starts crying.

"Pat and I are going on vacation for thanksgiving"

"Awww Aaliyah, y'all know where"

"No, I found some islands yesterday but he hasn't texted me back yet"

"I know you bought clothes do, we have to do a try on fashion show" we laughed and kept talking.

"we got a house bitches" Karin, queen and I blank faced clare then we all busted out laughing.

"I'm gonna miss people in my house, I love a house full of niggas" Karin said looking at us pouting

"that's because yo momma always had us and the whole block inside the house for random parties and game nights"

"you not lying Karin's mom was so lit, she picked us up from a party one time after she left work and we thought we were going to get trouble for drinking and smoking. instead she took us to get some food and then we sat in this duck park until we sobered up we were telling stories and it was such a fun time" I could see the happiness being brought back into Karin's eyes at the thought of her mom.

"she sounds amazing, I'm sorry I wasn't able to meet her"

"oh girl she would've loved you" we drove to a restaurant and at there then went to the hotel to nap because we decided to go bowling tonight.