Chapter Eight

February 5th// Travis POV

Ever since we had sex on the 2nd that's all we've been doing. That next day my mom went with Karin dad and Jamie to some museum. Kelson Ken and Aaliyah was in the pool and the boys were in the game room waiting for me. We were in the room going at it. I want to ask Karin to stay in Kansas with me but I know she has things to do in North Carolina so I decided not to. Everyone else went to their homes but Aaliyah and Karin came to Kansas for the super bowl parade.

"Travvy" I sat up and looked over and Karin was wearing the coat she got me for Christmas. I instantly got excited. I walked over and she took the coat off and she had lingerie on.  I started grinning.

"No my fat mama need a break" I got down on my knee.

"I'll give you a week" I kissed her *fat mama*, causing her to tense.

"That sore"

"I'm surprised I'm walking" we laughed and she handed me the coat then she disappeared. I got on Instagram while she finished getting ready.

Liked by aaliyahjay and 600k othersKarin Jinsui:  I love his Magic 🎱

Karin Jinsui: I love his Magic 🎱

Going through the comments I was dying, there was people being nasty nasty. Karin came out the bathroom fully dressed. We kissed and she put my coat on me.

"Okay let's go baby" we headed to the meeting location.

Karin pov

"Bitch, you walking funny" I looked at Aaliyah and she smiled.

"spill"

"We were staying at his cousin house so I didn't feel comfortable doing there with all his family so when we got here he took me out to dinner, after he ran me a bath. I asked him to get in and girlllll" we started squealing but then Tyreek came over.

"Stop gossiping" we sucked our teeth

"Nah I'm kidding what y'all talking about" we chuckled.

"How our men pinned our legs behind our heads an..

"Okay eww, nobody wanna know details" he mushed our heads and walked away causing us to laugh. Travis and pat walked over.

"Coach said the parade will start at Sixth Street and Grand, snaking over two miles to Pershing, the we will turn west and end at Union Station" we nodded like we know where any of this is.

"It shouldn't be no more than maybe three hours on the bus then we have the rally" we nodded and I'm so glad I didn't wear heels. We got on the bus and the boys were so hype. Coach Andy gave them a little congratulations talk then the parade started. Once we got to the stage the team and coaches got on and some of the girlfriends and families stayed inside and some of us went outside. Aaliyah and I were outside. Travis said a huge speech along with other members and coaches. Then pat grabbed the trophy and did a little dance showing everyone. We all cheered. Then everything was over, it's now 4 o'clock. Coach Andy told the boys that they're having a team dinner. So tonight it will just be me and Aaliyah.