t w e l v e // picture lasts longer

HARRY'S POV

I hear giggling and squeals from outside. Rubbing my eyes with my palm, I let out a sigh. Groaning and stretching I notice I took a two hour nap instead. I get up and go to the washroom and freshen up.

I get out of the hot water and tie a towel around my waist. I use another towel to dry up my hair. Popping on mint into my mouth, I grab a basketball short and wear them. I chuck the towels onto the chair near the balcony. Leaving my torso bare I grab Gemma's gift and walk towards her room, which is right across the corridor.

Her door is open like always. She used to never shut it closed and it was annoying as shit. She is gossiping on her bed, with two of her friends who look familiar. I knock on her open door twice and she turns around. She has this happy grin and she jumps out of her bed "Hazza!!" She wraps her arms around me as I hug her back and stroke her hair. "Gem!" Suddenly I feel wetness on my shoulder and realize she is crying. "Don't cry you old lady!" I joke.

She hits my stomach "I can okay! You never came to visit me you jackass!" She wipes her tears and gives me another hug. I let out a chuckle and hug her tightly.

She leaves me and I give her the packed gift "Here this is your welcome home gift?" I scratch the back of my neck awkwardly not sure will she like it or not. Her one of the two friends grab the gift and tear it open. Gemma starts screaming "Omigosh! It's the GUCCI bag I wanted since forever.!! And the CHANEL perfume I loved!!" She starts kissing all over my face. I make a disgusted face and wipe all her spit off.

"So.. Aren't you going to
introduce me to them?" I smirk and ask. I look up at her two friends since I never got time to see who they were. I knew they were familiar. I smirked at her as I saw her staring.

"Oh.. Umm.. Harry this is my best friends and this is my awesome younger brother Harry." She introduced as I shrugged my shoulder. "Brother?!" Gemma and I turned to her best friends with a quizzical look. We nodded our heads.

"Harry this is-" before she could complete I cut her off "Emily I know" I winked at her as she stared at my chest. I bend down to her level and whispered into her ears "Take a picture. It lasts longer." Her eyes widened and her cheeks grew pink in embarrassment.

"How do you actually know each other?" Gemma moved her finger between Emily and I. Gemma pulled me to a corner and spoke with a stern voice "You are not sleeping with her are you? I swear Harry if you are I'll cu-" "No Gem! You crazy! She works for me crazy!" I hit the side of her head with my hand.

EMILY'S POV (continuation of the previous chapter)

"Gemma!!" Nat and I run and give her a tight bear hug. "What are you doing here?!" She asked us both. " We'll tell you everything but first I need food!" I exclaimed. We walked out of the store together towards Cold Stone. "You didn't change at all! You still love food" Gemma laughed as Natalie went and ordered our food.

We sat and told her how we ended up in London. I had not mentioned where I worked because Gemma had a thing for hot buissnessmen.

We ate and laughed at her college stories. "I want you both to come over" Gem suggested. I shrugged my shoulder and looked over Nat if she was okay with it. She gave me a nod and we three head out.

" So tell us if you know any boyfriend?" Gem nudged me with her elbow. I shook my head "Unfortunately no not yet". I heard Nat mutter a 'sure'. " Why don't you ask Ni-" I couldn't complete my sentence since someone interrupted by knocking. She turns and runs to give the person a hug.

I try to see who it is and it's Harry. That also with only his basketball shorts. God! I try not to look at his chest bit fail miserably. My eyes wander and his toned chest just was wow! His tattoos were perfect on him.

Are Gemma and Harry dating? So he is cheating on her?! Just then I hear Gem introducing us to him.

"Oh.. Umm.. Harry this is my best friends and this is my awesome younger brother Harry." Younger brother? Did I hear correct? Gem is like a perfect sweetheart and he? He is pure evil! Anne is also a huge sweetheart! How are they both related to him! I was shocked more as they didn't share the same surname.

I realized I was staring too long when he suddenly bent to my size and whispered "Take a picture. It lasts longer." Oh shoot! He knows I was staring! I can feel myself go hot in embarrassment. Just someone safe me!

---------------

Hi! Ik this is a late update and mostly the same thing buh I'm sorry.. I was just to busy and felt too lazy to type so yeah..