f o u r t e e n // changing for the good

HARRY'S POV

  My fingers slowly strummed against the dash board. I parked right in front of the address Emily had given to me. "We are he-" I turned and saw her laying her head against the window, sleeping. I removed my belt, twisted my body and faced her.

  Tucking a piece of hair falling over her face, my eyes wandered over her face. No doubt she was beautiful. As much as I tried not to but couldn't resist liking her weird ways.

Emily did remind me a lot of her. Her face clouded my thoughts. The memories I had with her. I shook my head and clenched my jaw trying to forget it all.

My hand was still placed on Emily's face. I slowly pat her cheek "Emily we are here". I repeated it a several times when her head jolts forward. Her eyes blinked for a couple of times and she stared right into my eyes.

Her forhead was pressed slightly against mine. I could feel my heart beat faster. Why did she have this effect on me? Why did I feel this way about her? Just then the iPhone I gifted her began to ring.

We both broke from our trance and I coughed and placed my belt in position. She cleared her voice and opened her door. Snapping open her belt, she grabbed her bag.

She got down, straightened her clothes and bend down to the windows level. I rolled down the passenger window as she waved and smiled at me. I smiled back and she yelled a good night and a  thank you.

I drove through the streets and reached my apartment. I ran my hands through my curls and removed my office clothes. Grabbing a towel I entered the hot water.

After a shower, I tied the towel around my waist. I wore my black boxers and crashed on my bed. Letting out a tired sigh I went to sleep.

.......................

"So are you going to invest or not?" I asked him frustratedly waiting for him to reply. My fingers twirling the rings on my hand.

Liam said letting out a sigh. "I don't know Harry.. You are a very close friend of mine but your company is new. It might be useless to invest on you.."

My patience was running low. I ran my hand through my curls and spoke " Not even two years are over and we are at the top. Withing the first six months of the beginning of this company we were at number one position " I rest my hands on the table "You have nothing to worry. Your money won't be a waste on us an-" before I could complete Emily poked her head at the door "Coffee's here!"

   She came and placed the tray of coffee on the table. I had told her a numerous times to knock before entering. I grabbed her hand and said "Get out as fast as possible. Don't embarrass me in front of them." She gave me a glare and turned towards Liam and his PA

EMILY'S POV

  I turned towards to see who were at this meeting and a huge smile grew on my face. I ran and hugged Liam as he hugged back. "Where's Lou? Oh forget I asked that. He's gone to New York with El." I said.

Harry grabbed my hand again and pulled me to a corner " What the hell was that! This isn't your friend. Its a very important meeting  and are you trying to make me loose this contract?!" His vein poped from beside his neck as he spoke clenching his jaw.

"Harry we agree to invest but for that we need to know is it really worth it. I would like Emy to speak about this company how about that? " Liam placed his arm on my shoulder and raised one of his eyebrows at Harry.

"Nice Liam. She's so peeing in her pants right now" Natalie came and high fived Liam. Harry just stood there clenching and uncleching his jaw. "How do you know her ?" "That's a story for another time." Liam chuckled and turned towards me "So Emy tell about this company."

I gave him the finger as he and Nat sat at their places. Harry glared at me and sat with them. I awkwardly stood thinking what to speak.

"Umm.. Well not only does this company have money but it also has risen to the top in quite a less time. The company has dealed with many other, making it one of the most friendliest company too." I looked at Liam who had a smile on his face. Nat gave me a thumbs up while Harry just stared and sat cross legged.

After saying a few more things that I just rambled, I awkwardly stood there with my hands planing with the bracelet on my hand.

Slowly they three claped and Natalie joked"Did you pee in your pants?" While I hit her playfully. "Well consider the deal done." Liam smiled at Harry and signed a couple of papers.

Harry held the door for them both as he followed them outside I was going to go down the lift when Harry signaled me to come with them.

We four stood front of Liam's car. "It was nice meeting you though. If you didn't remember us Zayn would have punched you for sure." Harry chuckled.

"Yeah it was nice meeting you all after so many years. Oh and Louis texted to say hi to you. He also asked to get your number " Liam said.

Those two passed each other their phones and exchanged numbers. Nat sneakingly gave me a chocolate as I complained how hungry I was.

Harry and Liam shared a firm handshake followed by a friendly hug. We both waved them and went back inside the office building. I felt his hand on the small of my back as he led me towards the lift.I felt my self go red and entered the lift.

He pressed the button of his floor and not mine. I gave him a weird look as he shrugged his shoulders.

We reached his office as he still had his hand on my back. It actually felt nice and comfortable. His hand gave a tingling feeling to my spine and made my stomach flip over .

Why was this happening? What does it mean? Just as I was going to ask why he called me here, he pulled me into a hug. His hands were around my shoulders. I stood there like a statue.

Slowly wrapping my arms around his torso I hugged back. My face was on his chest as he smelled of chocolate and rain. My heart was beating in an abnormal speed.

His face was nuzzeled into my hair. I heard him murmer a soft 'Thank you'. I whispered a'Welcome' in return. After a few minutes we broke from our hug. I was already a tomato by now.

He also slightly blushed. Harry Styles blushing?! It looks nice though. He awkwardly rubbed the nape of his neck "Umm.. Thank you for helping me get the contract though I was a little bad to you."

I raised a eyebrow at him and joked "A little?" He gave me a playful glare and smiled. Well looks like Harry Styles is changing, but for the good.

---------------

Anndd... I'm back! Ik its been a long time buh meh.. Anyways ily guys for still staying and reading this book. Check my other two books

:3