f i f t e e n // sick

"Harry!! Zayn said- " before Perrie could complete her sentence her folders from her hands drop. Harry and I share a look and stare at her in confusion.

She slowly walks towards us. Her jaw is open wide. She screams calling out for Niall and he bursts into the room "What's wrong?! Are they both killing each other?!"

"No you silly! More worse! Or better I don't know." Perrie tells biting her nails and grinning evilly. Niall raises one of his brow asking her what happened. Perrie starts clapping and jumps "They were actually smiling at each other! Not screaming and yelling at each other"

Niall yelled "Omg!! Breaking news" he spread his arms and spoke in a fake accent "Harry Styles and Emily Blaze smiled together at each other. I repeat Harry Styles and Emily Blaze"

I covered my face to act like covering my face from those two "I don't know who the hell they are do you?" I ask Harry. He chuckles before doing the same "No I don't know. Should we call security?"

"Aww now they are having their own private conversation!" Niall fakes a girly accent. We both give me the look to shut up. "Well I'm going to go and eat if you two wanna join you are welcome!" I pointed towards the door and walked towards it.

"Which two?" Perrie asked. I can picture smirking right now without actually turning and seeing her. I give the finger and leave.

.........

"Hey I'm Evan and I'm new" I looked up and saw a man with brown eyes. His beard made his jawline more prominent. I stood up and he was quite tall almost as tall as Harry.

He had his hand in front of me in order to shake it. I smiled and shook his hand. "I'm Emily. Nice to meet you"

"Well I'm sorry to disturb but I just got transferred into this field so..umm.. I was wondering if you could show me around?" He nervously played with his hands.

" Yeah sure why not?!" I laughed, shut my files close and grabbed my iPhone.

"...and this the last floor where there are employees" I lift doors opened. I showed him around most of the places I knew and the places which Perrie had showed me on my first day.

He being a tall good looking gentleman motioned me exit first. I saw the three look at me weirdly. Introducing them three with Evan ,Niall asked "Why did you ask her to show around?"

Evan replied "She was the only one on this floor" and he shrugged his shoulder. Perrie furrowed her brow and asked "So you are with us on this floor?!" He nodded a yes in response.

After they talked for a while , I led him to the lift again. I entered and pressed the 40th floor. "I thought you said that was the last stop?" He asked.

"Yep. We are going to meet Mr.Styles" I moved my weight from my right leg to my left leg. The lift dinged open. I got out and faced the fake Barbie "Hi! Um.. We want to meet Mr.Styles"

Well you see he got a new secretary. She was caked with make up and always loudly chewed her gum. Right now she was applying lip gloss. Like seriously doesn't her hair get stuck?(a/n : waddup superwoman reference!)

I snapped my fingers in front of her. She glared at me and grabbed the phone. "Mr.Styles there are two people who want to meet you!" She spoke with her annoying high pitched voice and twriled a strand of her hair with her finger.

"You can go in" she sent a fake smile my way and went back to applying her lip gloss. "Gross" I heard Evan mutter from beside me. I opened the door and replied back to him "True that".

Harry was busy talking on his iPhone so he told us to sit down. Evan's jaw fell as he looked around the office. I smirked and whispered " Sick isn't it?"

He nodded and continued staring at its beauty like a child staring at candy shop. He looked cute to be honest. I laughed at his reaction.

He glared at me. He opened his mouth to speak when Harry spoke with his raspy deep voice "You both needed anything?" He placed his iPhone on his table.

We both stood I introduced them both to each other "Evan this is Mr.Styles. Mr.Styles this Evan. He is new and got transferred here." Both them shook their hands.

"Hello Evan. Where did you get transferred from?" Harry asked in business tone. Evan cleared his throat " Not to freak you out or anything; I'm a great fan of your work. I'm transferred from the The United States"

"You are American?" I asked happily. He nodded his head and said, "Half" I nodded and high fived him. "What's with them sending Americans only?!" Harry joked putting his hands up in a dramatic manner.

Glaring at him, I pulled out a red bull from his mini refrigerator beside his couch. "Why are you taking that?" He pointed at the red bull and asked. "Niall" I replied. One word was enough for him to understand.

Evan and I exited his office. The Barbie called us from behind. We both turned and looked at her. She tore a price of paper and handed it to Evan "Call me anytime you want" and winked.

We got in the lift and I burst out laughing. Evan threw the peice of paper on the floor and wiped his hands on my arms. "What was that for?" I asked. "It had lip gloss on it.. And.. I'm allergic to it?" He replied.

"No offence, but you don't seem exactly American. And your surname is Jobrani right?" I asked.

He had his hands in his pockets. "Yeah I'm half Middle Eastern. My grand dad was from Iran and he migrated to the US. Long story short he met an American woman, fell in love and my dad was born, who also fell in love with an American women and tada! I was born." He explained and I laughed at his casual nature.

I head to my desk while he head to his. We sat down and continue our work.

....

"What is this meeting for?" Evan whispered and asked me. "I don't know.. Do you?" I replied and asked Perrie. "No bu- " before she could complete, Vanessa comes and sits in front of us.

Her freaking big fat head is covering my whole view! Not that I'm going to check Harry out.. But still!

Evan poked me with his elbow and looked at Vanessa and asked me who she was. " She is Harry Styles girlfriend " I replied .

Vanessa turned and sent me a fake smile. "Oh hi didn't see you there. You can see right? Oh what is there to see? " I just fake smiled and ignored her.

She glared and looked back in front. Harry came and everyone in the room stood up like he is a mayor or some ahit like that. Vanessa ran up to him and kissed him right on the lips. Everyone coughed awkwardly and Evan and I burst out laughing.

Harry slightly pushed her away and glared at us both. He walked in front of the crowd. Grabbing the mike he spoke " Since we got the contract with ZAIL we decided to celebrate so we all are going clubbing." Did I hear correct!? Clubbing?

The whole room was filled with cheers and wootings. He then told us information about the timings and the location. Well I just hope this time I don't get drunk like last time...

---------------------

So I'm back!! Its gonna be a month on 4 May since I saw One Direction live with my eyes!! So hope you enjoyed this chapter.. What do u think will happen at the club? I imagine Brent Rivera as Evan as I'm obsessed with him now!

Attractionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें