n i n e t e e n // holy moly

I check my self the last time and head out. Closing the door behind me I almost bash into Liam. "Holy shit!" He gushed out.

I slightly blush and we both walk into the living room. Nat comes jogging and pulls Liam away from me. We both furrow our brows and look at her curiously.

"What? I can't have my boyfriend fall for my best friend, now can I?"She replies raising her hands mockingly in defense.

"Nah I don't think he'll ditch you.." I reply as Liam throws his arm around her shoulder. She bends into him and leaves a peck on his cheek.

"Let's leave.. Its already 7:30!" Liam looks in his watch and says. We both nod our head and head out. Nike closes and locks the main door behind her and we sit in Liam's black Porsche.

Liam sits in the driver seat, Natalie in the passenger seat while I sit alone in the back. "Yeah ditch me and let me forever stay here alone!" I over react and speak.

"You have your best friend! You iPhone!" Nat reminds me. I give her the finger and start taking a few selfies.

We reach after an hour or so as there was trafic. Liam parks the car and we three get out and enter the club.

The club is packed with people sweating and grinding on each other. The DJ plays loudly and I ask "We are parting in here?!"

Liam shakes his head and points up stairs. There was the VIP section were we could see some people. We three walk up there and the first person I see is Vanessa. She sees and walks towards me.

Putting on a fake smile I walk towards her too. "Hey!" She squeals. She pulls me into a ugly awkward hug and I giggle as falsely as possible. I hold a conversation as small as possible.

After a while I see Niall drinking from a beer bottle. I slightly leave the conversation with Vanessa and go to Niall. "Holy moly.." He spits out. "Shut up!" I hugged him as he hugged me back.

"You changed from a freaking begger to a freaking model." He complimented. "Excuse me I do dress up nicely you dick head!" I punched his bicep.

"Sure sure." He muttered and pulled me to sit down on a couch. Everyone suddenly turned looked behind me and turned silent. I turned back and saw Harry walking up the stairs.

He wore a white loose button up shirt with his top buttons undone. His usual black skinny jeans covered his long legs. He had his brown boots too.

Everyone got up clapping and patted him on his back. He laughed chuckled and smirked happily for the attention he was getting. Rolling my eyes I stayed on my seat.

I was talking to Evan beside me as Harry sat on the couch opposite me me. His eyes met mine and his jaw tightened as his eyes fell on Evan .

Vanessa comes and sits on his lap , as Harry slightly tries to push her off. Evan and I share a look and we both burst out laughing.

Both if them turn towards us as we get up and go to the dance floor. The music plays loudly as Evan's hands stay on my waist and mine kind if around his neck.

"You okay with dancing right..?" Evan asks/yells over the loud music. I throw my head back laughing at his nervousness. I nod my head as his reply.

Out of nowhere, El and Louis show up, pulling us apart. "Let's go enjoy the night and drink!!" Louis hells moving his hand in a creepy manner.

We go back up in the VIP area. Harry sips on what I guess is whisky. Vanessa keeps rambling something and he pretends to pay attention. He turns and his eyes meet mine. He brings the the glass away and a smirk falls on his lips.