e l e v e n // long lost friend

I park my black Audi in the garage and lock it. My right hands runs through my hair while I twirl the key in my left index finger. I enter the living room, but find it empty. I stop whistling and hear rattling of utensils from the kitchen. Placing my blazer on the couch I go to the kitchen.

   I am facing my mum's back as she is standing in front of the stove, preparing dinner. I sneak beside her and place a small peck on her cheek. She turns looking startled and grabs me into a hug. "You came!" She gasped.

I hug her back feeling warm and nice to be in her after almost two weeks. "Mum Gem is coming back home! How could I not come?!" I reply. She smiles broadly at me and I go grab an apple and take a large bite from it.

" So how's work?" She wipes her hand on the cloth placed beside her. I groan "The employees are fucking annoying!" My mum spanked me with the cloth "Language Harry!" I chuckle and finish the apple.

She informs that Gemma will be here after two hours and I could go up to my room which was untouched and change into more comfortable clothes . I go up to my rarely used room to get freshened.

"I told you to cancel all my appointments for tomorrow." I pinched the bridge of my nose trying to calm myself down.

The person on the other side blabbered on, hastily slipping a few curses and apologies. Rolling my eyes, I hang up without saying goodbye.

Grabbing my laptop, I sit down on my bed with my back against the headboard. I write, reply some mails and try to catch up with my social media too.

Yawning I rub my eyes and see I still have an hour to kill. I decide to take a small nap. Wearing only my boxers, I drift off to sleep.

EMILY'S POV:

"Are you done?!" Nat knocks loudly on the door. Trying my best to zip the back, I sigh "Almost!" I hear her kick the door once and groan.

Well today was one type of a day. Aaron came, I got busted and embarrassed. After Aaron left Boss's office  Mr Devil forced me to go for lingerie shopping with Vanessa. Well as I reached the mall she was like ' Why are you here? I asked Harry to come.'

I didn't feel the need to answer her so I told her to do her shopping fast because I ain't got time for models. And she got all over cloud nine when I showed her Harry's credit card.

I look into the mirror. The blue dress is tight at the the top and fuzzy down. Its beautiful but just not me. I get out and show the dress. She makes a face and tells me a big no. I grab the next dress and changed again.

When I was with Vanessa she kept asking what color will suit her and which color is Harry's favorite. I randomly told her black. Then she started telling me the number of black lingerie she has. I zoned out from the conversation as I started texting with Natalie .

Nat then told me to wait near the washroom. I excused myself and handed Harry's credit card to her. Natalie decide that we need to go partying so that's how I am here trying on clothes.

I wear the red dress and its perfect. It hugs each and every curve of my body. It has a pretty neckline and is backless. It ends right in between my thigh. I smile and get out. Nike look at me from head to toe and sends me a approving nod. I change back to my jeans and carry the red dress to the cashier.

"So how was hanging out with you new best friend?"

I furrow my eyebrows. Turning to face Natalie I asked, "Who is my new best friend?"

"Vanessa who else?" She snickered. I sock her shoulder and we go walk to the movie theatre.

"Let's watch a movie?" I asked, grabbing her hand towards the board which showed the movies playing along with their timings.

Luckily, there was a Big Hero 6 show starting after forty five minutes.

"I want the balloon guy thingy." I said as I handed the large popcorn to her. I held the two soda cups and we walked into the room number 4.

"Well you can probably get like a blow up version of it in stores or something. At least you didn't
go crushing on the main character." Natalie said.

I rolled my eyes and we sat down on our seats. I replied, "Dude the character is cute but he is a kid. I'm not a pedo you know!"

We were early but at least we wouldn't miss the starting trailers. The trailers start after ten minutes and we sink into our seats watching the big screen.

"Gosh I didn't think I was going to cry." I said as I fixed my hair and looked into the mirror. The movie was over a few minutes ago and we were in the washroom.

"You didn't just cry. You bawled your eyes like someone killed your cat or something. You didn't even cry so much while watching Frozen!" Natalie said with her hands under the blower thing.

We walked out and I took a picture with a cut out of Baymax.

"It's final. My new crush is the brother . My new life goal is to get a personal Baymax, I mean he would probably be amazing person or thing to cuddle with no doubt!"

Natalie laughs and muttered something along the lines 'why am I friends with her'. We walked to the exit and reached her car. Throwing the bags in the back I was stopped while getting in.

I hear someone say mine and Natalie's name. We both turn and come face to face with one of our long lost friend.

---------------
Omg!! Superwoman and Marcus Butler did a video together!! Woot woot!