f i v e // son of a

Out of the blue I hear the annoying alarm ringing on its highest volume. I cover my ears with my pillow. It stops for some seconds only to start ringing again. I groan and get up. Its only four o'clock in the morning. Turning the tiny knobs of the clock I try to make the shrill annoying noise stop. I manage to successfully do so and so I get up, still not fully awoken from my slumber and go to my washroom and take a shower.

After eating my breakfast which consisted a bowl of milk and cornflakes, I drop them into the sink. I finished wearing my dress and I realize I have got only less than twenty minutes to reach " SHIT " I yell and run out of the house, making sure to close it behind me. Don't need strangers going into my house! Limping to the road, I somehow manage to wear my shoes and catch a taxi after five minutes. I'm pretty sure I'm getting fired today. Pressing the elevator button after a trillion times the door opens.

  I rush out and head to my desk and sit onto my chair, inhaling and exhaling like a sprinter completing a track event.

I hear loud bangs coming from out. Getting up from my desk I realize I slept. It is raining heavily outside, including loud thunder and mesmerising lightning. I glance at the clock and it shows that it was ten o'clock and no one was there in the office yet.

Strange.

My office telephone rings " Hello you have reached Styles Enterprise. I'm Emily ,how may I help you?" I speak through the phone lazily and sleepily, with my head resting on my palm, eyes closed.

"Hey its me Perrie. What are you doing in the office? Today is holiday..."

"What?" My eyes open and I stand up from my seat.
"Are you sure? When did he tell you? That..."

"He called all the employees and told today is holiday for no reason."

"That son of a ..... "

"Language Missy" laughingly she replies.

"Hey I'll call you back? I'm going back home."

I hang up and keep the phone down and grab my things and storm out of the office. I hauled a taxi, practically fuming. I pay him and shut the door.  I walk up to the door of my shared apartment and find the door not completely closed. Poking my head inside I act like James Bond ,making my hands into a gun. I enter and scream seeing what is on the couch.

Natalie and Liam turn their heads in my direction and their eyes widen. Liam is Natalie's boss. Liam and another guy named Louis have a successful fashion store named ZAIL . "What are you doing here? And that also making out?.. CARE TO EXPLAIN?" I look back and froth between Nat and Liam.

"I...I..umm .. we.. are dating." Nat looks at the ground. I run and hug both of them together. "OH EMM GEE !! I'm so happy!! Why didn't you tell me? Is this why you are trying to be all girly?" I bombard her with all types of questions. At least some has a love life now. She and Liam explains everything from when they started seeing each other and when they confessed to each other that they like the other.

"Guess what?" Liam asks me . "What?" I ask eagerly. "Well Natalie is my P.A now!" He replies while hugging Nat sideways. After doing some gossip we decide to go to TGI Friday and we invite Louis and his girlfriend Eleanor too.

"And then he ate the banana from the trash can.." El tells the most grossest thing that Louis had done till now. I was sitting beside him but then I get up and sit on the other chair. Louis whines like a child and crosses his arms on his chest. We laugh and continue eating.

Natalie, Louis and Liam leave to do some office work. El and I decide to go take a walk in the nearby park. "So how's London? Do you like it so far?" She turns to me.

"It's nice but its too chilly and cold. Even though I love cold weather but it at times gets too cold . " She nods her head kicking a stone .

The park was empty except maybe some teens loitering at one corner and a kid walking his dog. I guess because it was a week day. We both sit on swings slightly swinging and talking about nothing in particular.

"Remember how we first met?" I asked her and let out a giggle. She looks up from her phone and laughs. "But I'm still pretty sure you are the one who bumped into me." She replied smiling.

"Nah it is the other way round." I say pushing my hair out from my face. We both crashed at Starbucks once, quite pissed at each other. Then after a week or so Louis introduced her to is and that was the time we kept this small quarrel away and just clicked.

"How's work?" I remember how enraged I was at Mr. Devil ."It's... not how I wanted or expected to be.." She gives me a questioned look and I tell her what happened from day one till today.

"I think I know who.." before she could complete her sentence Louis calls her and asks us to come to the park entrance. He drops me off at the apartment and I find out that Natalie had not yet returned. I call her from the home telephone and she tells she has work and she'll be coming home late. More like she will be busy making out with the boss. I don't bother her much and hang up.

I binge watch couple of YouTube videos while eating skittles. I make a plan to get revenge but all were impossible given the fact that he was the owner of hell aka the so called office . I finally give up and decide to just go to sleep, my mind refusing to do anything but shut down.

Its been so many days since I've updated. I'm sorry but now I'll start updating faster. I watched 'Steal my girl video' its amazayn, fablouis, phenomeniall, extraordinharry and briliam!! ( see what I did there )

Peace out xoxo