t h r e e // shopping

She laughs after I finish telling her my experience in a closed room, with the devil himself. I cross my arms and wait for her to finish laughing. She stops and calms herself and with a serious expression asks "Do you have a tiny teenage crush on him already?"

    I look at her wide eyed sending daggers through my glare. I stay quite for a while then yell, "You crazy how ... what's.. wrong with you!" I move my hands here and there and stare at her.

  "But you hesitated to answer! " she said pointing her index at me, in an accusing manner and again starts laughing. I grab a pillow from the couch and start hitting her.

I mean he is hot!

Shut up brain!

   She still keeps on laughing and snorting now and then. I get up, give her a playful kick on her calf and go to my room. "I hate you" I tell her while poking my tongue at her. I close my door and lay on my bed. Lying on my back, I grab a pillow and place it over my head and scream out loud for no reason.

   I hear someone banging on my door. I get up realizing I slept. Opening the door I let out a yawn. Natalie comes in wearing jeans and a crop top.

   She's all ready like she's going out somewhere. She opens my closet and takes out hanger by hanger. Ruffling my hair, rubbing my eyes as she does her research in my closet I groan. She turned to me with a disappointed face and said "You my friend, needs to go shopping."

    She grabs my hand and pulls me out. I'm in my shorts and a tank top. I try to stop by griping on the table end while she pulls on my wrist and my ankle, but she being stronger pulls me out of my room and thought the hallway. She takes me to her room and makes me sit on the bed. Pointing her index at me in a strict manner, she signals me to sit quietly. She hands me a black skinny jeans and a full sleeve blue checked shirt.

    I huff and change into the clothes. Cuffing the sleeves, I let them stay above my elbow. After putting my hair up into a pony, I grab Nat's lip gloss and eyeliner and put them on. She grabs her car keys and waits out side the room, twirling the key around her index at the door for me to finish. I grab my bag and put my converse on.

  "I'm following the Map that leads to you, my map that leads to you...." we continue singing as Nat parked the car. We pump our hands in the air, and dance on our seats. Natalie takes both of her hands off the steering wheel, too excited, causing her car to slightly skid into the lane on the left. "Woah woah!!" I hell, reducing the volume of the radio and she places her hands back on the steering wheel, letting the car be in the lane it's supposed to be in. Thankfully no one was really close to our car. She drives in silence, and parks the car. I put my sunglasses back in my bag and we head inside the mall.

"I'm hungry. Let's go eat something first." I tell her and pull her towards the popcorn shop. "When are you not hungry?" I hear her whisper to herself, grinning to her self.

I swat her shoulder and we both start giggling like teenage girls. We grab a large caramel popcorn and go into random stores. We just roam around going to the cinema area and the play area. We finish eating and throw the box away.

We go to eclairs and buy stuffs like earnings, charms and necklaces. We go to H&M and buy a few tops and jeans. Nat keeps complaining that the shop needs more hoodie colors with better graphics ( she being a fashion designer ) but still she buys three hoodies for herself.

I buy two and we go to Forever 21. There we first try out some random dresses imagining we are getting ready for our imaginary prom. We take a couple of selfies and buy some dresses before we head out the store.

  "We couldn't find a single dress for you" Nat says before licking her chocolate chip ice cream. I take a sip of my coffee and say " Its fine let's come some other day" . We were tired so we decided to drop by Baskin Robins and Starbucks.

We finish our food/snack and go to Zara. We go search and find two perfect dresses for me and one for her. Suddenly she has interest in wearing dresses? Something fishy. We pay and we go back to our car and we leave .

"This is not the way Nat." I tell her and she keeps driving. I put on sunglasses on top of my head and tell her to stop. "Natalie what's wrong?" I'm actually freaking out now.

"Em.. I.. I need to tell you something..." stopping the car on the side, she looks at me. I give her the look for continuing. I'm really worried. She has never been like this. If anything happened she would just be happy and chuck it out.

" Emy.. " she says softly after letting out a loud sigh. I nod my head, signaling her to continue. She grabs my hand and plays with my fingers and said, "I've.. I'm moving back to the States."

"Wait what?" I try to keep calm but fail miserably. "When?" I ask quietly.

"Day after tomorrow.." She replies with a small crooked smile.

I groan and sit back on my seat. I don't know what I'd do without her here. I have no where to go!

"Emily, one more thing." She whispers. "Now what?!" I snap at her removing my hand from her grasp. She stifles her laugh and I look at her furrowing my brows.

She throws her hands in the air, before screaming on my face making me totally deaf, "YOU JUST GOT PUNKED!!!!" I just stare at her with my jaw dropped and my eyes widened. She just laughs there clutching her stomach and her eyes becoming watery because if laughing.

"You... your face Emy..." she starts laughing again. I cross my arms and look out of the window ignoring her the whole ride. I can't stop the smile coming on my face before I start laughing too.

We go back home and get freshened. We order pizza and watch The Conjuring the whole night. I rub my left eye, as she starts poking my arm. "What?" I groaned.

"I need to go to the toilet."

"Then go you fool."

"Come with me please? I'm scared." I give her a annoyed look, but still join her. She brushes her teeth as I wait for her to finish. I sit on the closed toilet seat, brushing my hair.

"Remember our sleepovers?"I nod and tie my hair into a braid. She sits on the side of the bathtub. She grabs the comb from my hand, combing her hair. I take her previous position in front of the sink, and brush my teeth. " We used to pretty much stay awake till four in the morning! And now we crash at twelve!"

"Adulthood sucks!" I chuckle. We make small talk now and then. We decide to sleep together in my room as we got totally freaked out by watching the film.

We go to my room I send a quick message to Aaron and put my alarm while Nat puts her alarm too. We go to sleep as soon as our heads fall on our pillow.

No Harry in this chapter.. hehe! ;) well don't worry he'll come shortly and that time you'll miss these girl moments

VOTE.COMMENT. SHARE

PEACE OUT xoxo