t w e n t y-f i v e // hello, it's me

You know the feeling you get like you just want to throw everything away and party, or go around and travel the world, live yourself, be who you want? Yes I want to be that and I'm currently feeling that. I would literally be ready to swap my life with a traveler rather than sit here, front of my desk working on shitty files I don't give a damn about.

But then you wouldn't have met Harry! My subconscious remarked. Well yeah I mean he is like those models up you see on instagram and want to just feel him. Wait what!? I shake my mind off the dirty thoughts and go back in concentrating on my file.

It's been almost a month since I last talked or even held a conversation with him. Yes that was the time we went to the Italian restaurant. Luke and I had for pretty close and I even introduced him to Nat. He and Nat kind of seemed to get along pretty well.

I almost a lot of time find myself thinking about none other than my Boss. Like I don't know why whenever I see him with another girl on the front magazine covers, I feel this weird shit going down in my stomach.

It's like I want to rip off the pretty hair on the girl's head and tear her fake make up face off. Okay maybe not that extreme.

"Hey your day dreaming yet again!" Evan comments, and my face snaps back up. I sent by him an awkward smile and try my best to actually pay attention to my file.

"So you done..? Cause I'm hungry and I need to quickly grab lunch. Wanna join?" I look up and see Niall raising his eyebrow and ask in his adorable Irish accent.

I shut all the files after I hear my stomach rumble. I let my hair open and straighten my clothes, before joining Niall. He removed his glasses and presses the elevator button to go down.

"Are you okay? You don't seem to be you know, open and happy and yourself nowadays." Niall asked. I opened my mouth and closed it back again. I didn't know what to answer. Was I really becoming closed off?

Just then the elevator dinged and the doors opened. We both rushed to get in and I almost froze. Harry stood there in the right corner of the elevator, eyes on his phone. I felt like a teenage girl who saw her crush up close. I immediately turned front and the doors closed.

Please don't see me. Please don't see me. Please don't start a convo-

"Hey! Do you not care about us anymore?!" Niall joked and laughed. Harry lifted his head up, and his emerald eyes met with mine. I turned away and felt my heart beating faster.

"You wish!" Harry joked back. "Do you know what wrong with her? Or what's wrong with you! You both never fight anymore!" Niall smirked.

Are you kidding me! I'm trying to ignore him and falling into another awkward situation and this is what you do Niall!

I peek back through my hair and see his eyes on me. And lord forbid of I say I think his eyes softened and a smile took a place on his lips. Nope I might be just dreaming.

The door opened and I hurried out as quickly as possible. Niall followed me out and I didn't bother to see where Harry was heading. Why should I care or give a damn about him!

We head towards an Indian restaurant and sat at a table. We chatted a little and my phone started buzzing and vibrating. I saw the caller id and picked up the call.

"Hello!"

"It's me! I've been wondering if after al-"

"I don't think I'm interested for a caller tune." I teasingly joked. "Okay woman! Jeez calm you tits.." Luke laughed at his own remark.

"Haha so funny." I rolled my eyes though he couldn't see me. Niall was busy ordering and asking more like flirting with the waitress. She was actually enjoying it.

After a short conversation with Luke, I ended the call, and just then the food arrived and was placed front of us on the table. My mouth started watering then and there only.

Niall and I gave each other a knowing look to each other before digging into our plates. "Anything else?" The same waitress came and smiled. I found Niall staring at her and decided to be Cupid here and do some pairing up.

"Uhm.. Yes! If you don't mind give your number to him" I pointed at Niall as he glared at me "and the bill cause he's paying and maybe a huge tip too!" I winked. The waitress, whose name tag read Grace, blushed and went back into the kitchen.

"You did not just do that!" Niall whispered yelled and jerked forward. I rested my back on my chair and teasingly smirked, "I saw how you looked at her Niall!"

He blushed and wore his glasses again. Grace came back, with the bill and slowly slipped a piece of paper into Niall's hand / palm and hurried back in.

He curiously opens the paper as I pretend to whistle and look away. "Oh my god! Oh shit! She actually gave me her number!" Niall jerked his body forward , excitedly. He started flapping around his hands like a bee and I laughed in the most unladylike way possible.

Suddenly Niall stops laughing and gulps. It seems like as he is staring at something or someone behind me. My laugh slowly fades away.

I turned back and saw a black suit right in front of my face. I pushed my head back and lifted my head up. My mouth dried up and froze. Oh god not him again!

Harry grabbed a chair and sat down with us. Niall sent a smile towards my direction. "Hey.. You here?"

"Do you know how long you both have been out here for?" Harry's voice snapped and we both sat up straight.

"Anyways leave it I'm paying for your shit." He raised his hand and called another waiter with his finger. The waiter seeing it was none other that Mr. Harry Styles himself, scurried himself and grabbed his card.

He came back within seconds and we three head out of the restaurant.

---------------

Hey! xx I really don't know how to end chapters nicely I'm sorry. And yes you can say this is the beginning of Emrry. Anyways I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

And also a very Happy New Year to everyone!! Hope 2016 is happy and prosperous for everyone!/