Camp half-hell

All rights reserved to Rick Riordan and DC

Photo from: https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/AVei4oy8d1gwuhl2fxDDFPYILBGmVe17VBke9WTiv8gAYnib3yNfc3M/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Percy dream/ backstory. Pretty generic

Percy was just waking up to the day. As she got ready, she caught a cold breeze that sent shivers up her spine. Something bad was going to happen today. Whether it be her falling in the mud, retrieving another lost possession for a god or another great prophecy something was going to happen.

Percy like most days walked out of her lonely cabin into the mess hall for blue pancakes. As she walked, she saw a few people giving her dirty looks like she had done something to offend them. She brushed it aside and went to talk to Frank, Hazel, Leo, Jason and Piper but when she got close Piper B*tched slapped her in the face.

As she clutched her cheek she looked up at Piper with teary eyes and asked, "What's that for?"

"We know out what you did you, traitor!" Piper screamed and then walked off with Jason.

Percy just stood there watching them walk into the hall utterly confused and heartbroken. "What did I do" she whispered to herself as she racked her brain for an answer.

Percy then does what she always does when she has a problem. Go to Wise Girl. So off she went trying to find her but when she does she's making out with Will! (Nico and Will are/were together in this, so was Percy and Annabeth)

"How dare you! You're cheating on me with Will?!" Percy screamed. Tear's freely flowed down her face as she ran back to her cabin. "How could she" she repeatedly whispered to herself.

Percy stuffed all her clothes in her backpack. All that showed that someone lived here were the photos of her and Annabeth with the seven.

As Percy started walking up to Thalia's tree, she started thinking about what went wrong. Right before she stepped outside Nico and Thalia ran up to her yelling "Stop!"

She hesitated but was about to make a break for it, but Nico and Thalia had already. "Please let us come with you. Will Cheated and broke up with me, I hate this place" Nico Pleaded.

"Please let use come, Artemis kicked me out of the hunt because I quote on quote 'didn't hate boy's enough'!" Thalia begged.

As if on cue a man dresses in all black with little dots on his clothes comes. I pull out riptide as quick as I can and I'm about to attack when he holds his hands up in the air with the universal sign of peace.

In a deep ancient voice, he says "I am Chaos, creator of all! I'm here to give you an offer you can't refuse. A new life away from the Gods and camp.

From that day forward I was named Andromeda Jackson. I know what you're thinking. Jackson, yes, I know but keep in mind there are thousands of people with the last name of Jackson.

Now thanks to Chaos I am a superhero with my own team. He gave me his blessing and now I have a new life.

(Blessing is the ability to change appearance, sirenspeak, fly with my very own wings, increased everything and hunter's immortality.)

Thanks for reading!