We Meet Baywatch and Co.

All rights reserved to Rick Riordan and DC

Photo: Pinterest

——————————————————————————————————

"Ready?" Rat-Wings asks.

Thaila just gives him a simple nod.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Mountain, the team is just chilling. Megan is making burnt cookie's, Superboy is watching static, Kaldur is reading a book. Wally is flirting with the only girl in the mountain, and Robin is hacking into the Justice Leagues mainframe.

All of a sudden the Zeta beams announce

0-2 Batman

Guest

Guest

Guest

The team rushes to the Zeta Beams with Wally using his superspeed. Why had Batman come? Was it for a mission?

Before they could dwell on it too long they were standing in front of Batman. To Batman's side, there were 3 teens. Each in uniform with silver running through each signifying they were a team. 

In Batmans usual rough voice he says, "team, I wish for you to meet your new teammates, Storm, Wave and Ghost."

Storm glares at the boys taking in their stances. Her eyes travel the room till they reach Megans to which she softens her glare. She gives the team a sharp nod then starts fiddling with one of her daggers that she pulled from nowhere. 

Ghost seems uninterested as you could get but if you look at his eyes you can see he is plotting escape roots and checking stances.

Wave smiles a bit but you can still see her checking peoples stances. She herself is in a defensive stance. Her eyes swirl in a dangerous way that reminds the team of a sea storm.

"Hi," Wave says in a quiet but confident tone.

Batman saw this as an opportunity to leave making the three newbies stay behind. 

As Batman left the team saw their opportunity to introduce themselves. 

"Hi, I'm Robin." Said Robin

"Sup gorgeous, I'm Kid Flash, also known as Wally but you can call me yours." Said the mustard bottle.

"Hello friend, I'm Aqualad but my friends call me Kaldur'am or Kaldur for short." Said Fish-Scales the second.

"Hi, I'm Miss Martian but you can call me Megan or M'ggan," said the peppy green girl.

"I'm Superboy," Superboy said.

"Okay soooo what now," said the ever so patient Thalia.

"We say our names, pinecone face," Wave says in a this should be obvious tone.

"I'm Nico Di Angelo," states the emo kid in all black.

"I'm Thalia Grace. I was also a hunter of Artemis so I reserve the right to make anyone who crosses me into a Jackalope." states the man-hater.

"On that cheery note, I'm Andromeda/Persephone Jackson but only people who want to kill me call me that. Call me Meda, Ace or Percy." Says Wave.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The team was hanging around in the training room with the team watching Robin do trapeze like he's done it his whole life when suddenly the Zeta tube fires up.

0-3 Wonder Woman

We hear her come into the training room.

"Can I please see Storm, Wave and Ghost alone."She states as an order, not a question.

Once everybody is out she says "Sooooo your my cousins/sister."