AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

All rights reserved to Rick Riordan and DC

Photo: Pinterest

——————————————————————————————————

"And if we go there, free Hecate, free the Gods. We can use them to get out!"

"Wow, kelp-head has a plan, I'm impressed." Said Thalia.

"So, what do you need us to do?" Asked the Man-Bat.

"I need the team to start heading to the Brass Fortress, Rat-Wings"

——————————————————————————————————

Andromeda's Pov

"How much longer?" Rat-Wings asks.

"I don't know! Six!" I yell. I was getting very annoyed. The justice league was practically useless. They couldn't see the monsters, fight them or help. Trust me, they have tried to help. As a result I now have a sprained ankle.

The Martians and Atlantean's are being carried because they are so useless and batman is asking a million and one questions. Thalia is sulking. Black Canary and Green Arrow are having one of their 'married couple spats'. Robin, Artemis, Superboy and KidFlash won't shut up and are attracting all the monsters. Life just couldn't be better!

We continue walking till we get the Brass Fortress. Finally!!! We are here!

"So, whats the plan?" Thalia asks.

"I will go in there and free them. I'll signal when it is free for you to come inside."

Thalia nods.

——————————————————————————————————

I slip into the fortress with the help of Chaos's blessing and start to look around for any signs of the Gods or any titans and monsters to avoid. All of a sudden I hear this loud girly screams coming from the north. So... logically I head towards the sound of screaming.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" 

Seems very dangerous. I'm sold!

I hide till the screams stop and the torturer are gone. I slip into the door and I am met with all of the godly weapons. Jackpot!

I quickly collect all of the items and continue in the path of the once screams. The path goes on forever!!!

When I finally get to the torture chamber I find all the Gods and Goddesses as pale as hades but they still had determination in their eye's. They look at me with curiosity but apprehension, am I going to free them or torture them some more.

I grab Riptide and start to cut there chains off their hands. Zeus starts to talk but I quickly shush him. 

I make quick work of the chains and give them back their godly weapons. Ares was cuddling his. We start to slip out and we meet up with the justice league + others. 

"Where do you think you're going?" Said an all too familiar sound. "This is my house and I make the rules. You have to stay." Tartarus yells.

"Crap"