We Encounter Greek Satan

All rights reserved to Rick Riordan and DC

Photo: Pinterest

——————————————————————————————————

"Where do you think you're going?" Said an all too familiar sound. "This is my house and I make the rules. You have to stay." Tartarus yells.

"Crap"

——————————————————————————————————

"Hecate, how fast can you make a portal out of here?" Andromeda screams out in desperation.

"Give me about five minutes and keep the monsters off me! I will get it up and running."

That's what he did, he tore through countless monsters and deities to keep them away from Hecate. One minute he was killing Kelly and the minotaur the next he was facing off against the main bad guy, Greek Satan.

"Hello Perseus, come to gloat?" he asked with a feral smile splitting his face in such a way that you could tell he rarely ever smiles. Dam, he must like me if he's smiling. He's turning me into a blushing mess.

Tartarus was attacked by the legendary Greek warrior. She swung downwards with the sword, meaning to strike his arm, as she dipped and danced among the mass of monsters. With a cry, Tartarus parried with one of his gauntlets, and the blade collided with the metal strapped to Tartarus's arms, sending sparks flying. Andromeda was swift, and she slashed Tartarus with an uppercut, hoping to catch him off guard.

Tartarus took a slight movement to the right, and the sword almost missed his face by a hair's breath. Tartarus instantly punched Andromeda in the solar plexus, knocking the wind out of the swordswoman and paralysing her for a brief while, before Andromeda could retaliate with a follow-up.

The crowd that had congregated to see their duel let out a collective wince for Andromeda. Taking advantage of the opening and the surroundings, she backflipped onto the cave's wall and pushed off into Tartarus. Andromeda front-flipped towards Tartarus, flattening her body out, feet first, just as she reached the swordsman. Rather than colliding with her opponent, Andromeda chose to wrap her feet around Tartarus' neck.

Tartarus was caught off guard by the manoeuvre just as he was regaining his composure. In mid-air, Andromeda gave him an unabashed grin. As if to say, "best of luck" for what was about to happen.

Instead of piling into her opponent, Andromeda wrenched to the right and swung around Tartarus with her momentum. Andromeda then curled her legs into his body and angled his body towards the earth, shifting the direction of his fall and turning the weight of her jump into a strong throw.

Tartarus was violently yanked off his feet and slung across the floor. Uncontrollably, he skidded and tumbled along the ground. He was halted by the cave's wall, hunched over, and covered in more scratches and bruises than he could count. As the pain from the attack began to set in, he let out a groan and threw his sword away as a sign on surrender.

Andromeda dragged her eye's away in time to see Hecate open the portal and Zeus barging through, saying that "I am the king of Olympus, it is my right to go first!" Self-righteous Hera that guy was annoying!

"All war gods stay back and hold off the monsters as we get the mortals and peaceful gods across first!" Thalia called out while taking care of an overexcited Ares who was accidentally taking out some of his siblings in the fight.

Heading over to stand guard of the portal, Andromeda sighed. What a f***ing life.