eleven

taehyung slams jungkook against the wall, jungkook stared into the older's eyes that were full of lust.

"i-" jungkook whispers but taehyung cuts him off by placing his lips on the younger's.

jungkook opens his mouth and let's the older's tongue in as taehyung explores the younger's mouth.

he slowly moves from jungkook's lips to his jawline, leaving wet kisses all over, he moves down to his collarbone and sucks on his soft, creamy skin.

jungkook lets out a moan as he throws his head back in pleasure, taehyung gloriously smirks as he looks at the dark red hickey he had just marked on the younger's skin.

taehyung moves back to the younger's lips but this time, he bites jungkook's bottom lip, jungkook's eyes widen.

taehyung sucks on the blood coming out of jungkook's bottom lips as the younger's eyes roll back.

"f-fuck" he whispers which makes taehyung smirk.

"are you ready for it baby?" taehyung whispers in jungkook's ears, sending chills down the younger's spine.

"y-yes please! don't make me wait anymore" jungkook whispers back as he pecks taehyung's lips.

the peck soon turns into a rough, hot and messy kiss, taehyung smoothly removes jungkook's shirt while still kissing the said boy passionately.

"you workout?" taehyung asks as his hands roam around the younger's well defined abs.

"y-yes" he whispers as taehyung smirks and removes his own tshirt.

taehyung smirks at jungkook as he seductively rolls down his-

jungkook sits up in his bed as his eyes widen.

"what the fuck" he says as he looks around.

"it was a dream" he says as he runs his hand through his hair.

"what the fuck? did i just have a wet dream about my roommate?!" jungkook exclaims as he face palms himself.

"oh my god this is so embarassing" he mumbles as he closes his eyes.

"how the hell am i going to face him now?! i can't talk to him after all that" he mumbles as he groans

"ugh jungkook you'll never see him the same way again, great! just great" he said as he rolled his eyes and took the blanket off himself only to see his thing standing up.

"oh great! first the dream, and now this, life is so great" he said sarcastically as he headed to the bathroom to fix his boner and to take a shower.

taehyung was in the living room finishing his current painting, he added the last stroke of navy blue paint and put the paint brush on his pallete.

the said boy proudly looked at the art piece he had just created, it had to be one of his best works yet.

the painting was of the midnight sky, strokes of navy, purple and creamy white were splattered all over the canvas creating a night scape, there was also a white clock tower which read, 00:00.

taehyung was still thinking about what he would name the painting, he was surely not gonna name it something common like midnight or night.

he saw jungkook walk out of his room and into the hall wearing grey sweatpants and a black baggy tee.

"jungkook look, i finished my painting, you wanted to see it right?" taehyung asked as jungkook gave him an awkward smile and walked towards the elder.

jungkook almost gasped after looking at the painting, to say that it was beautiful would really be an understatement.

"it's gorgeous hyung" jungkook said as taehyung proudly smiled.

"really? thank you" he said as he placed the canvas on the stand and started putting back painting tools.

"do you wanna get something to eat for lunch? we can go out and eat" taehyung said while his back was faced at the younger.

"ugh sorry hyung but i have- uh- plans with a friend" jungkook said

"oh that's okay, i'll just go with jin or hobi hyung" taehyung said as jungkook nodded and rushed back to his room.

"ugh god i really can't look at him normally now" jungkook mumbled as he leaned against the closed door of his room.

"god please kill me, kill me now"