seventeen

it was time for the results to be announced, all the teams were up on the stage, the trophy kept in front of them, the stage was filled with tension and prayers.

"we'll start with announcing the third place" the mc said as he opened the envelope and read out the name.

the second place was announced the same way, now there were only four teams on the stage, and only one of them was going to win, everyone held their breathe as the mc smiled and opened the envelope to the first place.

"the moment we've all been waiting for, i have the name of the team that has acquired the first place, any guesses?" the mc said in a teasing tone and the crowd groaned and shouted out the team names.

"okay okay i won't drag it further, the winner is, team euphoria!" (a/n: i had no fkn idea what to name the team okay) the mc announced as jungkook's eyes went wide.

"what the fuck" he mumbled under his breath as he stood still, five confetti bombs were blasted and he didn't even flinch, he literally could not believe that they had actually won.

it was when yugyeom hugged jungkook tightly that jungkook came back to his senses, he let out an excited yell as he hugged yugyeom back and they then had a big group hug.

he and his team went up and picked up the trophy, his chest filling with pride and joy, he looked over the crowd and tried to find his friends, and once he did find them, it made him smile even more, they were jumping up and down and yelling in excitement.

jungkook handed the trophy over to his teammate as he ran towards the three, his face covered with nothing but joy and happiness.

"hyung we won!" jungkook yelled as he leaped in taehyung's arm, the older spinned the younger around as they both laughed with zeal.

"yes you did! i'm so proud of you ggukie" taehyung said as they pulled away but hugged once again, this one just as tight and bone crushing.

"congrats jungkook!" hoseok said as he hugged the younger followed by seokjin.

"oh i can not believe this" jungkook said as the three smiled at him

"it's real, your hard work paid off" taehyung said as he warmly smiled at the younger, jungkook blushed making the older chuckle slightly.

"uhm so i'll go to my team now, they're waiting for me to take photos" jungkook said as the three nodded.

"congrats again gguk!" taehyung said, this time he gave the younger a tight hug yet again.

"ugh just go out already" seokjin said as he rolled his eyes.

"wha- hyung what are you talking about?" jungkook said as he pulled away from taehyung and looked down, trying his best to hide his crimson cheeks.

"why? wouldn't you go out with me if i asked you?" taehyung asked as jungkook snapped his head towards the older in shock.

"n-no it-it's not li-like that!" jungkook said as he mentally face palmed himself for stuttering.

"okay then, will you go on a date with me?"

a/n : 😏