twenty two

"PUT THE GUN DOWN" taehyung heard a yell as he opened his eyes to see jungkook tackle Lim from behind, the younger was now on top of the huge guy.

"kid, you stay out of this" Lim threatened as jungkook gave him a full smile.

"i can't do that sir, that's my boyfriend you pointed your gun at" he said with a bubbly tone as he threw a punch at the guy's face.

Lim groaned as he placed his hand where jungkook had punched, he glared at the younger who only grinned in response which made Lim even more angry.

"now if you tell me what you want, we could fix this or else we could do it the other way" jungkook said, his gaze turning stone cold.

"your little boy toy wouldn't give me my money, i get the money and i go away" Lim said as jungkook nodded.

the younger got up and held out a hand for Lim to take.

"just get up" jungkook said as Lim looked at him for a few seconds but gave in his hand and got up.

"how much do you want?" jungkook asked as Lim folded his arms flashing a smirk.

"jungkook you don't need to pay, i'll handle him" taehyung said with a cold voice as jungkook shot the older a glare, which was totally unexpected since taehyung had never seen him look that way.

"he has paid most of it, ten thousand dollars are remaining" Lim said as jungkook nodded, he took his bag, opened the zipper and took out his cheque book.

"here, now if you bother him one more time, i won't hesitate to give you a blood bath" jungkook said in a spiteful tone as he threw the cheque at Lim's face.

"get out" jungkook said as Lim looked at the younger but without saying anything, he walked out of the apartment.

"jungkook why did you do that?! i could've paid the money slowly, that's a huge amount let me repay you, i can't let you lose such a huge amount on me" taehyung said as jungkook chuckled

"of course you'll repay me hyung, but not with money" jungkook said as taehyung shot him a confused look, the younger smirked as taehyung fake gasped.

"you are nasty!" taehyung exclaimed as jungkook laughed and pecked the older on his lips.

"jungkook why are you trembling?" taehyung asked looking at the younger with concern

"well i am an introvert, that wasn't easy" jungkook said as taehyung aww'ed and embraced the younger in a tight reassuring hug.