nine

taehyung winced as the man touched him, in places that were too private to be touched by a stranger, a stranger to who he owed debt.

but taehyung had no other option, he had to go through this, he had to, because of the stupid debt.

once the hell was over, taehyung walked home, making sure to get there before jungkook so that the younger didn't find out about taehyung's "secret".

he walked in the apartment and layed down on the couch, he closed his eyes as a single tear rolled down his cheek.

"when will all this end?" he mumbled to himself as he wiped the tear and sat up.

taehyung came out of his room, dressed in baggy sweatpants and an oversized tee, he walked in the kitchen and poured himself some pre-made cold coffee.

he just walked in the living room to be attacked by a hug, a very tight hug.

the cup slipped out of his hand as he looked at jungkook who was hugging him a little too tightly.

"ju-jungko-ok i ca-can't breathe" taehyung managed to say as the younger apologized and broke the hug.

"i got in! HYUNG I GOT IN THE DANCE TEAM!" jungkook exclaimed, his eyes were glossy and he had a full smile planted on his lips.

"oh my god that's so great! i'm proud of you" taehyung said as he hugged jungkook once again, this time he was the one who gave the younger a bone crushing hug.

the two stayed in that same position for about two minutes, both feeling each other's warmth.

"jungkook?" taehyung called out as the younger hummed before realising that he was holding onto taehyung, he quickly pulled away and looked down, a crimson blush creeping on his cheeks.

"don't you want to tell your best friend?" taehyung asked as jungkook looked up, he grinned and nodded.

jungkook took his phone and facetimed jimin

"JIMIN HYUNG I GOT IN, I GOT IN THE DANCE TEAM" jungkook almost yelled over the phone which made taehyung chuckle.

"really?! oh my god i'm so proud of you gguk, will you go celebrate now?" jimin asked from the screen.

"yes me and taehyung hyung will go out for drinks now, i wish you were here" jungkook said as taehyung looked at him and smiled.

jungkook was so happy and taehyung could see it, the younger had worked hard to get there and taehyung was immensely proud of his roommate.

"when will you show me your roommate? i wanna see the guy who lives with my best friend you know?" jimin said

"oh yes! taehyungie hyung my friend wants to see your face" jungkook said as taehyung smiled and walked towards him.

"hi" taehyung said as he waved at jimin.

"oh hi! i'm jimin" jimin said giving his iconic eye smile

"i'm taehyung" taehyung said as he flashed his boxy smiled to the boy beyond the screen.

"you're the unlucky guy who is roommates with jungkook right? i feel sorry for you dude" jimin said laughing slightly.

"yup that's me and i feel sorry for me too" taehyung said as he flashed jungkook a teasing smile

"i introduced you guys a second ago and you are already bullying me? wow" jungkook said as jimin and taehyung laughed together.

"well i'll let you both talk, imma be in my room till then" taehyung said as he got and started walking to his room.

"what the fuck he is so handsome?! how have you not eaten him yet?! if i was there i would've banged" jimin said

"hyung! he is still here oh god you are so embarassing" jungkook said as taehyung laughed

a/n : OH GOD SORRY I WAS SO BUSY I ALMOST FORGOT ABT THIS BOOK 💀💀