forteen

"hi jungkookie" jimin said as he grinned.

jungkook quickly stood up, rushed to jimin and attacked him with a bone crushing hug.

"j-jung-gkook i ca-an't br-breathe!" jimin said as jungkook quickly pulled away.

"i missed you hyung" jungkook said as tears rolled down his eyes.

"i missed you too kook, now calm down okay? i'm not running away so soon" jimin said as he wiped jungkook's tears.

"you're gonna make fun of me for crying now aren't you?" jungkook asked as jimin burst out laughing.

"will you be mad if i did?" jimin asked as jungkook pouted.

"just a little" jungkook said as jimin laughed slightly.

meanwhile, taehyung watched the two best friends interact with a big smile on his face, it was really heart warming how the two were so happy.

"taehyungie hyung why didn't you tell me about this?" jungkook asked as taehyung chuckled.

"surprises aren't supposed to be revealed" taehyung said as jungkook smiled and attacked the older with a hug, taehyung smiled as he hugged the younger back.

"okay if you guys are done being all touch-y, are you going to show me your apartment or not?" jimin asked as jungkook blushed and pulled away from the hug.

jungkook and taehyung happily showed jimin around their apartment, they showed him everything, from their sink to the washroom, everything.

"i'm gonna go freshen up a bit now, i'm supposed to use the guest room right?" jimin asked as the two nodded.

"how long are you staying? a month? two months?" jungkook asked eagerly as jimin sadly smiled.

"i could only get a leave for three days sorry kook, but i'll try getting more days off next time" jimin asked as jungkook nodded understandingly.

once jimin was done taking a shower and changing into a fresh set of clothes, the three entered the kitchen to feed something to their stomachs.

"why do you guys only have so much ramen?" jimin asked as he looked at the cabinet.

"that's all we eat" jungkook said as jimin gave the two a look.

"oh right! your mom sent you some food" jimin said as he walked to his bag and took out the containers that jungkook's mother gave him.

"oh my god! kimchi" jungkook squealed as taehyung looked at him fondly.

the three finally sat down on the table with cooked ramen in a pot and the kimchi that jungkook's mother sent.

a/n : short chapter sorry :(