epilogue

three years later

it had been three years since jungkook left for america, him and taehyung had kept in touch, they'd skype each other every sunday and there were occasional video calls anytime possible.

it wasn't that hard, they just missed each other's presence and touch.

but since last week, taehyung had noticed that jungkook showed no interest in talking to him, it was always taehyung who took the intiative to call him but he had decided to ignore that because he didn't want to think that jungkook might be falling out of love.

a lot changed in the past three years, jimin, yoongi and namjoon moved to seoul, they were recruited by an entertainment label, yoongi and namjoon for music production and jimin for dance.

seokjin and hoseok decided to live together so that they could save some money, they live in the apartment next to taehyung and jungkook's, namjoon and yoongi also lived together on the same floor and so did jimin, so basically all six of them were neighbours now and it was beyond chaotic.

that day was no different than any other, the six of them were going to meet for a movie like usual, it had become a thing, every weekend the six boys would meet in anyone of their apartment and watch movies and talk about how frustrating their week had been.

taehyung closed his apartment door and headed to jimin's apartment, once he was inside, he noticed that everyone was already there.

"you are late" hoseok said as taehyung nodded and sat on the couch, letting out a sigh.

"did something happen?" yoongi asked as he shot taehyung a worried look

"yeah you don't look okay" namjoon asked as taehyung smiled.

"it's nothing i'm fine, what movie are we watching?" tae said trying to change the topic but it clearly did not work

"we meet to get our frustration out don't we? tell us, it might help" jin said as taehyung sighed

"i think jungkook found someone" he says as the room falls silent, he looks up to see everyone holding in their laughter.

"what?" taehyung whined as everyone burst out laughing

"i'm sorry but what the fuck are you talking about? the guy is whipped for you" hoseok said laughing as taehyung pouted.

"i'm telling you! he hasn't been showing any interest in talking to me lately, i mean hey i'm not mad that he might have found someone but it just makes me sad and i don't even wanna accept it, i just want to keep trying to talk to him" taehyung ranted as everyone went silent again.

"you are overthinking it tae, don't worry too much" namjoon said as he patted his back lightly

"no but i— i don't know" taehyung said as jin looked at yoongi to earn a nod from the younger.

"taehyung close your eyes" jin said as taehyung shot him a confused look.

"what?" he asked as jin rolled his eyes

"just close your eyes tae" jimin said as taehyung gulped and looked at all of them before placing his hands on his eyes.

hoseok signalled the guy to come in with the brightest smile on his face.

he walked in and sat in front of taehyung, he looked at everyone, all five of them smiling the brightest they have in months.

"taehyungie hyung" the guy called out as taehyung's breath hitched.

"no fucking way" taehyung whispered as he slowly removed his hands.

"j-j-jungkook!" taehyung cried out as he jumped on the younger, tackling him with the tightest hug.

"you bitch why didn't you tell me you were coming" taehyung asked as he littered the younger's face with soft kisses.

it had been three years since he last saw him.

"because then i wouldn't have gotten to see you so happy" jungkook said as taehyung smiled and hugged him again.

after ten minutes of the both of them laying on the floor hugging, they finally decided to get up.

the rest five also hugged jungkook and then all seven of them went on a movie marathon.

after watching three movies, everyone was passed out except for taehyung and jungkook.

"i still can't believe you are here" taehyung said as jungkook chuckled and placed his lips on the older's.

"hey hyung, can i move in?" jungkook asked with a big smile on his face as taehyung chuckled and nodded.

end.

this concludes 'lucent' ! hope you guys enjoyed it <3 see you in the next book ? stay safe and healthy, ily byeee