seven

"jin hyung!" taehyung calls out as jin turns around and waves at the two boys.

"we're here to spend our free time" jungkook says shooting jin a wide smile to which the elder chuckles.

"enjoy, i'm gonna be over there" jin says as the two boys nod and start playing the games.

the two continued playing for about an hour, they laughed and got competitive, they were both having a lot of fun and it was pretty evident from the amount of noise the two were making.

"hyung! let's play ice hockey, the loser has to do the dishes for a week" jungkook says smirking as taehyung scoffs.

"be ready for a week long duty of dishes then jungkookie" he says as jungkook scoffs and they start playing.

"i told you to be ready baby" taehyung said as he wore that proud smirk after defeating jungkook at ice hockey.

"i let you win" jungkook exclaimed as taehyung laughed

"sure you did" taehyung said as jungkook pouted before they both burst out laughing.

"oh my god why are you both so noisy?" jin yelled from the counter as the two said boys looked at each other and laughed once again.

after playing some more games, the two boys decided that it was finally time for them to go back to their apartment.

"jin hyung we are leaving" taehyung said as jin looked up

"seriously you both are literally the same person" jin said as taehyung back hugged jungkook all of a sudden.

"wha-"

"yeah and what about it?" taehyung cut off jungkook as he looked at jin

"nothing, go home" jin said as taehyung shrugged and dragged jungkook out of the arcade.

"can we get something to eat from outside itself? im too tired to cook" jungkook asked as taehyung smiled and nodded.

the two boys headed to a near by restaurant, they sat down on a table and ordered food and some soju because why not right?

"are you good with alcohol?" taehyung asked as jungkook shyly nodded.

"really? wow i'm not that good" taehyung says as jungkook chuckles slightly.

jungkook didn't know what it was about the older boy but he was always very intimidated by taehyung, he always found himself being conscious of his actions and words whenever he was around the older and he hated the fact that he did not know why.

after finishing their meal and the soju, both of them were thankfully still sober even after finishing two whole bottles of soju each.

"you said you weren't good with alcohol, but you are still sober" jungkook said as the two walked on the pavement.

"i bluffed, doesn't everyone do that?" taehyung asked as he shoved his hands in the pockets of his jacket.

"everyone bluffs? yeah they do, i hate liars" jungkook said which made taehyung look at the younger.

"you do?" taehyung asked as jungkook nodded.

"i don't get the point of lying to someone if you can just tell them the truth you know? like you're not gonna die if you say the truth, i just find it pointless to lie" jungkook said as he looked at the older who nodded.

"but what if you are embarassed of the truth? what if you don't want anyone to know the truth?" taehyung asked as he kept his head down while walking.

"if you trust the other person then there is nothing to be embarassed about, lies always keep increasing, one after another, i think it can destroy your relation with the other person" jungkook said as taehyung looked at the younger once again.

did he trust jungkook enough to tell him the truth?

a/n : ik no one is reading this lmao but im lowkey excited for this story