five

when jungkook came back from his first day of training, he had the urge to tell someone about how it went.

growing up, jungkook would always tell his mother about his entire day and she'd listen to him talk about anything and everything, but now that he was away from her, he didn't know who to tell about his day.

"oh hi kook" he heard taehyung say as he gave him a small smile and went to his room to take a quick shower.

once he was done taking the shower, he changed into fresh clothes and headed to the kitchen to get something to eat.

but when he looked through the fridge, he found nothing that he could eat for dinner.

"hyung how does pizza sound for dinner?" jungkook asked as he walked in the living room.

"oh yeah sounds good" taehyung said as jungkook smiled and placed an order for two pizzas.

after about twenty minutes, the pizza was delivered and the two were now sitting on the couch eating it.

"how was training?" taehyung asked as jungkook smiled.

"it was amazing, our supervisor isn't that strict because he is just a little over our age, and everyone there is so nice and the company is SO huge and i met this guy, his name is yugyeom and he is literally the nicest and the cutest person i've ever met, we're also planning to hangout sometime later oh and we are already half way through learning our first dance routine" jungkook blabbered as taehyung just watched him in amusement.

once jungkook was finished ranting about his day, taehyung chuckled slightly at the younger.

"oh shit i was blabbering wasn't i?" jungkook asked, a pink blush forming on his cheeks.

"yes but it was cute" taehyung said as jungkook closed his eyes because of embarassment.

"are you blushing" taehyung asked laughing as jungkook whined.

"stop it you're making it worse~" he whined as taehyung chuckled at the younger.

taehyung's phone started ringing as he got up and picked up the call.

"hi jin hyung what's up?"
"i'm bored and i'm coming over with hoseok"
"are you asking me or?"
"i'm telling you that we are coming over"
"okay bring something to drink, oh and for four people"
"four?"
"yeah my roommate too" taehyung said as he looked at jungkook to recieve a smile from the younger
"okay we'll be over in ten"
"okay see you" taehyung said and hung up the call.

"my friends are coming over with drinks" taehyung said as jungkook awkwardly smiled.

"oh" he said as taehyung chuckled.

"don't worry they are good people, very loud but good" taehyung said as jungkook slightly laughed.

a/n : recently got in got7 and i'm definitely yugyeom biased :) but also jinyoung biased but also jackson biased. idk mahn they're all so fkn good