What Do You Want?

*Thomas' P.O.V.*

Y/n asked me to take her to her premiere last night. It brought a smile to my face when she asked.

Even though it's clear she doesn't love me, it still made me smile.

Y/n had been amazing with all this. She's been so understanding and fun all at the same time. She's an amazing actress too! What she did at the recording studio when I caught her kissing her coworker was amazing!

Although, I actually did feel slightly jealous.

But it was probably because I was so into character that I just got into it and all.

When I finally got y/n into the dressing room, I heard my phone ring, signalling that I got a text. I look at it and see that it's an unknown number.

Number: So I heard you got a new toy. How's she been? Enjoy messing with her head?

Me: Who is this?

Number: Oh c'mon Tommy! You know who I am.

Me: No I don't. And I really don't care. If I forgot you, I probably forgot you for a good reason.

Number: Ugh. Whatever. But just remember that you said we were meant to be, and I still believe that. I'll get rid of your baggage and we can be happy!

Me: I am happy. Without you. So please leave.

Number: Ugh, you'll see. But just know that your little princess will be out of our lives soon!

That last text sent a wave of worry through me.

Me: What do you mean? Who are you?

The person leaves me on read and I'm about to send them a very strongly worded text when I hear y/n's small voice ask: "Thomas?"

I look up and jump to my feet, stuffing the phone in my pocket.

Y/n looked gorgeous.

The dress looked amazing on her, highlighting her figure and bringing out the y/e/c in her eyes. Her hand was wrapped over her stomach to hold onto the elbow of the other arm.

"Are you alright? What were you looking at?" She asks, glancing at my pocket with my phone in it before bringing her eyes up to meet my gaze. She bit her lip nervously, and that sent pleasant shivers through my body.

She blushes at my gaze and says: "I know, I know. I look bad. This dress highlights my wide curves, makes me look pale and shows off my fat arms-" I kiss her cheek and take her hand, making her stop talking.

"Stop." I mutter, putting a finger under her chin to make her look up at me. "You look beautiful. You always do. You're not fat. You have beautiful, fair skin, and I think this made you look fantastic. And you always manage to look beautiful, no matter what." Y/n blushes at my words before kissing my cheek, sending more sparks through my skin.

"Thanks, dreamer," She says quietly.

I give her a grin and whisper: "I think Tommy's better,"

Y/n giggles before hugging me, muttering: "Oh, be quiet," I chuckle and hug her tightly before letting go so she could go and change.

♥︎♥︎♥︎

(How Thomas Looks:

)

Why was I so nervous?

I was simply taking a friend out to a premiere! Nothing big!

But something just set my anxious nerves on fire.

As I wait in the elevator, I play with the watch y/n got me. She was serious about matching up my prices. It made me so scared to buy her something expensive because I knew she would try to match it.

But what she didn't know was that I caught her staring at that shawl.

I bought it online while we waited in line and picked it up after dropping her off at the hotel

I had also bought a corsage. I hoped she liked it.

I was so nervous, I felt my legs shake and my palms threaten to break out in a cold sweat

I had been to many premieres before, but this was different. I wasn't nervous about the premiere itself, more of going with y/n. We were only friends!

Right?

I knock on the door and run my hand through my hair. I look down at the corsage. What if she hated it? Would she hate me? Maybe I should get another one with more flowers. I hear the door open and I look up, my eyes widening at the sight that greeted me.

Y/n looked amazing.

Stunning, really.

It's silent for a while. "Wow," I finally mutter, staring at her in wonder.

I'm so lucky I get y/n as my date.

But something inside me wanted this relationship to become more.

Much more...