Have Fun, Thomas?

It had been a month now that me and Thomas had been "dating". We actually had a lot of fun, and I definitely considered him a good friend.

We had gone out and done some pretty fun things, the paparazzi getting pictures of most of it. It bugged me all because I was scared for my boyfriend to see it. But we talked every other night whenever he wasn't at work. But lately, he had been at work more often, and it kind of killed me.

This week though, me and Thomas had both been busy. We had only texted and that was all. We didn't get a lot of time together.

I'll admit, I did kind of miss talking to him. He was fun to be around!

It was a long day after voicing and I was finally getting back to the hotel. We were coming close to finishing the voicing part of this movie and getting to the premiere. Me and Ember had agreed to go dress shopping once we finished voicing.

I come into my hotel room and set down my stuff before going to my room and changing into my sweats. I tied my hair up in a messy bun and took out my contacts to wear my glasses. I didn't wear a lot of makeup, so I didn't bother taking it off.

I walk back to the kitchen and see that I have nothing good. I groan before calling up a pizza place and ordering from them.

They came in less than 30 minutes with my favorite pizza and soda. I thanked them, paying them a tip before going to the table and beginning to eat the pizza and drink the soda. I had been eating healthy all week and had been working hard.

I can have one lazy day.

Once I'm finished, I wash my hands, storing away the leftover pizza and soda, and sat down on the couch.

I find a good movie and settle for it, not even really paying attention to the plot anyway.

Middle of the movie, I hear my door open and I looked towards it, but it's blocked by a wall and my coat I had hung up on the rack.

"Hello?" I call out, stopping the movie and getting up slowly.

Thomas suddenly fell on the ground, a beer bottle in his hands. "Thomas!" I cry, running over to him and kneeling at his side. "What are you doing? Why do you have beer?" I ask worriedly, taking the bottle, which luckily for the carpet and unlucky for Thomas, was empty.

I kind of regret giving him the extra key to my hotel room.

"Why hello pretty lady," Thomas smiles at me. I gag at the smell of alcohol on his breath.

"Thomas why - what do you think you're doing?" I ask sternly, trying to find the right words.

"My cast mates decided to go to a club. I realized I missed y/n tho and came to find her. The key fit this door so I think it's right," Thomas slurs. I begin to help him up, slinging his arm over my shoulder as I tried to get him up. "Do you know y/n? I do. She's super sweet. And beautiful! She's smart too. My mum keeps asking when we plan to get married. But she doesn't know that y/n's real boyfriend isn't me. Isn't that crazy?"

"Mhm. Crazy." I groan, finally getting up and dragging him to the couch.

When I get to the couch though, Thomas takes me in his arms and begins to kiss me. I push him off, throwing him to the couch, where he turns into a giggling mess.

"Thomas!" I scold.

Thomas keeps giggling until he slowly falls asleep. I roll my eyes and take off his shoes and jacket. I notice what had to be throw-up on his shirt and it just made me want to puke. I carefully took that off and put it in the wash for the room service to take care of. I grabbed a warm blanket and a pillow.

I tuck Thomas in and he smiles like a baby, going to sleep.

I let out a laugh before straightening. I'll let him sleep. It's not like he'd cause me any harm.

I walk to my room and change into my pj's. I check on Thomas one last time, seeing that he was curled up in a ball. I smile and walk back to my room, eventually falling asleep to wake up and go to work tomorrow.