Heigh-Ho It's Home From Work We Go

After that scene, I asked Henry if I could go home, to which he said yes since that was my last scene for the day. I thank him before grabbing my stuff and leaving with Thomas.

It was silent on the way back.

I didn't feel like talking after realizing that I loved Thomas. But it had hurt so much when I learned Justin cheated on me.

I did heal from it quicker than I expected though.

But that was only cause of Thomas! He stayed with me and held me through it.

Help! I meant helped me through it.

But his cuddling was nice...

Snap out of it! You don't like Thomas that way! After all, he was a clumsy, easily drunk, blubbering, selfless, kind, caring idiot!

Wait... Most of those were compliments!

Dang it!

Ok, so maybe I did love Thomas.

But what if he doesn't love me back? That would be so embarrassing! And the paparazzi would be all over it since he's a celebrity!

When I snap out of my thoughts, I realize I'm walking through my hotel door behind Thomas. We walk in and I take off my shoes and bag. "Good acting," Thomas smiles at me. I nod my head to him, not feeling like talking. I walk silently to my room and lock the door behind me.

I change into sweats, putting up my hair. I take off most of my makeup, taking off most of my face.

I come back in and go to the door. As I reach for the handle, I just stop, freezing in time.

When time continued, I leaned my head slowly against the door, breathing heavily as tears filled my eyes. I turn to my back and look at the ceiling. I sink to the floor, bringing my knees to my chest. I let out a small sob before bringing my face to my knees.

I shook with sobs, my heart wracking in pain.

How could I love Thomas? A guy who could get any girl he wanted. A guy who was rich and famous, a guy who basically had it all! How could he ever consider me? A girl who had a job as a barista and waitress before pursuing voice acting? And then discovering her boyfriend cheated on her? How could he possibly want me? I wasn't very attractive anyway.

"Y/n?" I hear Thomas ask from the other side of the door. I kept sobbing, not able to move. "Y/n, please let me in," Thomas requests sincerely, telling me he wanted to help.

I find my hand moving in a shaking line towards the door knob. I hear the lock disengage and I scoot aside, burying my face back into my knees when I'm up against the wall. I try to keep in my sobs, but it feels like my emotional range shrank into the size of a shot glass while the emotions poured down in buckets.

"Love, what's wrong?" Thomas asks gently. I shake my head, not wanting to confess.

I feel Thomas' arms wrap around me and I gladly wrap mine around him. It was all too much. It felt like my heart was collapsing from my sobbing earthquake.

Thomas lifted me into his arms and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He carefully laid down on the bed and I cuddled with him, trying to get a hold of my tears. Thomas rubbed my back as he began humming. I didn't recognize the tune immediately, but it relaxed me.

"Better now?" Thomas whispers to me. I nod my head, sniffling. "Thank you so much, Tommy..." I say quietly.

"Anything for my best friend," Thomas says quietly, kissing my forehead. I smile as I close my eyes.

"Will you go to my premier with me?" I ask tiredly. "Ya know, since we're a "couple" and all?" I add, putting in a sarcastic note on the word "couple". I feel Thomas smile and give a small nod. "Course, that should be fun." I smile and nod, nuzzling my head into his chest.

Hm... premier with Thomas...

I couldn't wait!