You Again?

Next week and I have totally forgotten about Thomas.

Well... kind of. Just the fact that I recognized him from somewhere bugged me!

I was shopping in the mall, looking in Bath and Body Works for a new body lotion. I finally found one and walked back out, finally going to the last place on my list: Apple.

I had ordered a new phone and needed to pick it up. It had already been programmed with everything, so I just had to pick it up.

But there was a giant crowd of fangirls in the way! Blocking the whole entrance.

I groaned before pushing my way through, apologizing every second. "Hey! Watch it! He's mine!" One of the girls glared at me. I glared back and replied: "I'm here to pick up my phone." She rolled her eyes and continued to try to snap pictures. I roll my eyes and continue pushing to the front. "Hey! Watch it!" Someone yelled right as I was tripped. I fell into someone's chest and they gasped, stepping back.

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry! I didn't mean - Thomas?" I ask, still leaning on him. He looks down at me and smiles, relief filling his eyes.

"Y/n! Thank goodness! I was looking for you everywhere!" He says. I quirk my eyebrow at him. "Huh?" "You told me to find you at the mall! Sorry for the crowd," Thomas says, helping me straighten before hugging me.

"Please play along," he whispers in my ear, his breath tickling my skin.

"Um, ya. I must have just forgotten, sorry. You mind if I grab my phone before we head out to start your training?" I asked, letting the words flow from my mouth.

This will be interesting.