Waffles And Forgiveness

Question of the chapter:
Do you guys prefer long or short chapters?

*Y/n's P.O.V.*

I wake up to find myself in Thomas' arms, still safe and sound with both of us in one piece.

I look to the side at my digital clock to see that it is 9:08 a.m., which was less than 6 hours before my audition at 3:00/15:00. I turn back to Thomas and nuzzle back into his chest, not wanting to wake up and deal with the stress.

Thomas groans and shifts a bit, starting to wake up.

"Morning, dreamer." I smile as he stretches his arms. He wraps his arms back around me, putting his face in my hair as he mumbles: "Morning, love." I giggle at his words and his childishness as he holds me like a stuffed Teddy Bear.

"You wanna get up?" I ask Thomas playfully.

He shakes his head in my hair and pulls me closer to him while curling up a little bit.

"Can't we just stay here? For the whole day?" Thomas mumbles, sounding like a whiny 5-year-old.

"Thomas! I have to get ready for my audition!" I giggle. My stomach lets out a grumble and I add: "And my stomach is hungry for breakfast."

Thomas chuckles and moves down, lifting my shirt slightly over my stomach.

"Thomas," I giggle, slightly unsure. "What are you doing?"

Thomas doesn't answer me as he begins to kiss my stomach, sending flurries all up into my body. His soft lips tickle my skin and I can't help but giggle at his touch.

I look down and my giggling stops.

I move my hand into Thomas' hair and comb it away from me, making Thomas draw back his face to see my sad one. He scoots back up to me and puts his hand on my cheek.

"What's wrong, love?" Thomas asks softly. "What did I do and how can I fix it?"

I shake my head and pull down my shirt.

"It doesn't matter." I mumble. "And besides, we shouldn't do stuff like that if we're not a couple. Much less if we're not even married."

Thomas rolls his eyes and says: "Ya know, if I hadn't gotten to know you so well, I would believe your lies and distractions." I blush at his words and hide my face. "C'mon, love. Please tell me what I did so I can make it up to you."

I look up into his big brown eyes and feel my heart begin to melt. I open my mouth to tell him, but instantly go against it.

I shake my head before turning around and getting out of Thomas' arms. I grab my clothes and quickly rush to the bathroom.

"Wait, y/n!" Thomas says, getting the bathroom door shut on his face as he tries to reach for me.

I rest my hand up against the door and feel Thomas rest his hand and then his head against the door. "Y/n," Thomas says. "Please tell me what's wrong."

I bite my lip and pull away from the door, setting my clothes on the toilet seat as I lift up my shirt to look at my waist, observing just how much fat I had around my stomach. I wasn't as big as I used to be, but still weighed a whoopin 188 lbs. / 85.275 kg..

Honestly though, all my weight was in my stupid thunder thighs. And my calves which were somehow pure muscle full of weakness.

I was incredibly insecure about my weight and my shape. Yes I had an hourglass figure, but I was still heavy. And according to the internet, that meant I am obese for my height.