Breakfast At Tiffany's

Monday came and I was getting ready. I had decided on wearing a high waisted, ripped light blue jeans, with a green sweatshirt. I once again put my hair up into a messy bun and decided to wear my glasses since my contacts were being a bother. I put on some makeup and called it good. I wore a lanyard since I didn't need much else. I put my phone in my back pocket, and right as I'm putting on my shoes, I hear a knock at the door.

I get up and open it to see Thomas standing there, looking as handsome as ever.

"Hey, dreamer." I smirk, looking him up and down with a playful look. I catch Thomas staring and I suddenly feel self conscious. "You seein' a ghost or something?" I ask. Thomas shakes his head and gives me a smile. "No, just admiring your beauty." I roll my eyes but feel my face flush at his words.

Thomas chuckles and extends his arm to me. "Shall we go, love?" He asks with a warm smile. I nod and close the door behind me. I wrapped my other arm onto Thomas' and we began our "date".

We walked down the streets of London, which today was actually quite nice for London weather. Thomas led me into this internet cafe where I had constantly visited to do work since it felt nice to grab a real meal while having the comfort of a place that reminded me of home.

"I thought maybe we should start our date where we first met," Thomas says, giving me a wink. I smile and look around.

Thomas and I look at the menu, deciding what we wanted. We got in line and Thomas put his arm around my waist. I jump and look at him. Thomas gives me a comforting smile and I blush as I look away. I hear Thomas chuckle before feeling his warm breath on my ear. "Sorry, love. Didn't mean to make you uncomfortable," He whispers. "Just give a small laugh to act like I said something funny," I give a small laugh and turn my head to smile at him.

We got to the front of the line and ordered. But before we could leave, the cashier asked for a photo. Thomas gives me a sorry look and I shrug. He gives my hand a squeeze before letting go and getting the picture taken.

He then escorts me into a small booth and we sit across from each other. I look out the window, resting my chin on my hand. I once again go off into thought, thinking about Justin...

I feel someone take my hand and I turn my head to see Thomas. He begins rubbing small circles on my hand with his thumb. He looks into my eyes and I can't help but admire his brown ones...

"Did I tell you you look ravishing today, love?" Thomas whispers. I shake my head and look at our intertwined hands. "Well, you do," Thomas says, leaning over the table and planting a kiss on my cheek. I give him a smile and he returns it.

"Sangster?" The barista calls. Thomas squeezes my hand and gets up, planting a kiss on my cheek again. "I'll be back," He says before getting the order.

A girl with pale skin, blue eyes, and red hair sits where Thomas was and I realize I recognize her...

"So, just went to get your phone, huh?" She sneers in a pratty British accent. I look at her confused until it clicks. This was the girl who said that Thomas was her's when I bumped into his crowd of fangirls at the mall!

"Yes," I replied coolly, resting back against the bench. "I didn't think it was important to mention the fact that I was meeting my boyfriend inside." Oh gosh, referring to Thomas as my boyfriend felt weird! But it sent butterflies through my chest.

"Well maybe it is when your boyfriend is a celebrity." She sneers. I roll my eyes and look back to see Thomas swarmed by fangirls. Ugh. Perfect timing.

"Look, I don't know what your problem is, but Thomas has already chosen me, alright? So please leave us alone. I don't want to deal with your drama." I say, looking at her as if I was bored.

"No. I'm not going to leave you alone," She said in her posh British accent. "I told you he was mine. And he will be. I just have to show him how gross you really are." I roll my eyes and let out a sigh. "Alright, whatever posh girl," I sigh, sounding as bored as ever. She glares at me and gets up.

I follow her with my eyes as she sashays out of the building. Ugh. I hate when people sashay outside of a dance!

"Why was Jessica over here?" Thomas asks, sitting down and handing me my hot chocolate with a bagel.

"That's her name?" I ask him, with utter disbelief. "Talk about cliche..." I muttered. Thomas gives me a confused look and I sigh. "She says she's going to break us apart and get together with you." Thomas takes my hand and kisses it lightly. "That's going to take her an eternity," Thomas chuckles, making me blush.

"How did you know her name, anyway?" I ask, keeping his hand in mine while I sipped my coco.

Thomas sighs and shakes his head. "She was one of the fans at the mall. She kept blabbering on and on. I only cared to remember bits and pieces, like thanking her when she said she loved my work and taking a picture with her. But her name stuck out like a sore thumb... I don't know why."

I nod and reply: "Jessica's a common name..." Thomas nods and comes to sit next to me. He wraps his arm around my waist and I lean into him. He kisses my forehead and mutters against my skin: "Nothing as beautiful as y/n..." I blush once more and cuddle into Thomas, both of us eating our food silently.

(I literally had the title idea from the song "Breakfast at Tiffany's" By Deep Blue Something.)