Going Home

*Y/n's P.O.V.*

A week later and I'm scrolling through my laptop, looking for a ticket home. A knock sounds from the door and I yell: "Come in!"

I look up and see Thomas taking off his shoes. "Didn't expect you today, dreamer. What's going on?" I ask, going back to the computer. "I was bored and decided to come and see my best friend," Thomas says, plopping down next to me on the couch.

"What're you looking at?" He asks, leaning over my shoulder. "What? Why are you going back to America?" "It's home, Thomas!" I sigh. "Besides, I couldn't get another gig. Hard to find any voicing gigs right now."

It's silent for a moment, the fact that my career didn't go well was just settling in. It was kind of... painful.

"Besides," I say, brushing those feelings aside and keeping my tears from falling. "I don't have anywhere to stay here. I can't keep paying for a hotel room."

"Then stay with me," Thomas blurts out.

My heart stops at his words. I slowly close my laptop before turning around to meet him. "W-what?" I stutter. Thomas blinks and blushes. "I-I mean you can stay here with me until you find another gig. I have an extra room," I smile and kiss his cheek.

"Thanks Tommy, that'll be great. I'll have to ask my mom to send over some of my stuff though," I say, grabbing my phone. I see Thomas smile before wrapping his arms around my neck to rest his elbows on my shoulders. I bite my lip to keep from smiling as my heart flutters. I feel Thomas nuzzle his face into my hair and I giggle.

"You act like such a child," I giggle. I feel Thomas smile and it makes me laugh.

"When do you have to get out of the hotel room?" Thomas asks me. I shrug and look down at the bill. "Friday," I say.

"Well then come on," Thomas says, getting up. "Let's get you packing and move your stuff to my house." I look at him, dumbfounded, before I'm caught by his smile. I laugh and shake my head. "You'll have to get me up first," I laugh.

Thomas gives me a smirk, making suspicion hit me like a wave. Thomas comes closer to me and I scoot away.

"Tommy..." I say hesitantly, trying to stay away from him as he came closer. "What are you doing?"

Thomas smirks and keeps advancing until my back is against the wall. "Am I not allowed to come close to my girlfriend?" He smirks. I open my mouth but stop. I was his fake girlfriend... but still!

Thomas suddenly picks me up bridal style and I yelp as I tightly wrap my arms around his neck. Thomas laughs and begins to bring me to my room.

"The heck Thomas! Put me down!" I call, kicking my legs.

Thomas just laughed and kept going to my room. When we got there, he threw me onto the bed.

When I get my breath back, I sit up and shout: "Thomas Brodie-Sangster!" He began laughing and I threw a pillow at him. He picked it back up and threw it right back at me.

To avoid a pillow fight, I get up and ruffle his hair. "Y/n" Thomas groans, shoving my hand away.

We eventually get to packing my stuff back up, which wasn't as much as I thought.

"Hm... I've done a bad job, haven't I?" Thomas says as we packed up my last shirt. I give him a confused look and ask: "Done a bad job of what?"

Thomas doesn't answer as he walks out of the room. "What? Thomas! Get back here!" I yell, getting up and running after him. "What are you talking about?" I ask Thomas when I find him in the kitchen.