Dancing In The Rain

*Thank you all for waiting! I promise this story is about to get more interesting! So please keep voting and saving the story! We're so close to 8.3k reads! Thank you all so much tho for reading the story and sticking with it! I love you all! Have a good one!"

Me and Thomas finish the food and I insist on helping him, which I eventually convince him of.

I help him take it all to the sink and we begin to wash them.

"Thank you, Tommy," I say as I wash a plate. "That was really thoughtful of you." Thomas shrugs, drying a different plate. "I just wanted to make you smile," He replies.

I look up at him and blush when I see that he wasn't lying. I turn back to drying my plate before going for another.

I grab a plate and Thomas's hand goes on top of mine, him having gone for the same plate. We look at each other in surprise before both of our faces turn red.

We both start mumbling apologies at the same time before looking back at the other.

It's silent for a moment as we look into each other's eyes before we both burst out into giggles.

Thomas takes the plate and rashes care of it, putting it in the dishwasher with the others.

"So what now, captain surprises?" I tease.

Thomas shrugs and looks around before saying: "whatever it is you want to do." I shrug before looking outside to see the downpour.

"Hey Tommy," I say, never losing sight of the window.

"Yes love?" Thomas asks.

"What's your opinions on water?" I say, smirking at him. Thomas shrugs and leans against the table. "Well, it's very useful for living, quite nice on a set after a hard scene, but bugs the bloody heck out of me when it's on my clothes that aren't meant for swimming. Why?"

I smirk at him before I begin walking to the screen door.

"Y/n..." Thomas says cautiously. "What are you thinking?"

I smirk as I continue walking to the door until my hand is on the handle. I look back at him and say playfully: "Catch me if you can, Tommy!"

With that, I slide open the door and run it into the rain, laughing.

I run into the green grass, my feet enjoying the cold, soft earth. I can't help but spin Around in circles with my arms out and my face looking up at the sky. I close my eyes and relax as I feel the raindrops hit my face.  

"Y/n!" Thomas yells.

I look back at him and laugh. "C'mon Tommy!" I say, extending my hand to him.

When he doesn't come out, I run back to Thomas and grab his hand, trying to drag him out.

"Y/n!" Thomas struggles, trying to stay in the dry house. "Not into the rain!"

"C'mon Tommy!" I laugh, finally dragging him out into the rain.

I let go and run out into the middle of his yard, sticking my arms out again and spinning, laughing as I feel the water hit my face.

I feel someone wrap their arms around my waist and I look back through my curtains of wet, stringy hair, to find Thomas smiling as he brings me closer to him, making me laugh more.

Thomas spins me out before pulling me back in. He then begins to spin us around, lifting me up into the crying air, making me laugh and smile.

He sets me back down and I wrap my arms around his neck, putting my head against his as we both laughed.