when he finished his breakfast he placed the plate down on the bedside table then moved up onto the edge of the bed, he grabbed onto my waist and pulled me closer just as i grabbed the bottom hem of my shirt, "zi i'm trying to change." i chuckled while he placed his hands on my butt.

"and i'll watch."

"you wanna watch me change?"

"yes."

i chuckled while he smirked up at me so i shrugged and pulled my shirt up then over my head before i felt little kisses on my belly, "i can't wait for your baby bump." he mumbled and i just melted, "me too." i said and smiled with a sigh.

then he let me change in peace while he got his outfit together, when i was finally changed i walked to the bathroom to get ready like always, i brushed my teeth and washed my face then applied some makeup and styled my hair.

and a minute later zion joined me in the bathroom looking fine like always, "who told you to look this good?" i asked with a raised brow, "same person that told you to look this fine." he stated and smirked before he leaned down and pecked my lips.

"i love you so much."

"i love you too bubs."

when we finished our daily routine in the bathroom we walked downstairs and saw dante with simba in the kitchen looking through cupboards, "baby what are you doing?" i asked with a raised brow causing both simba and dante to turn to zion and i.

"cookies?"

"did you ask?"

"yes?"

"who?"

"simba."

zion and i chuckled before i walked up to the cupboard with cookies in while zion picked up dante and kissed his cheek, "only one." i stated and handed dante a cookie then put the cookies back, "mommy we go park?" dante mumbled so zion and i nodded before we all walked out the kitchen.

we put on our shoes then all walked out the house and hopped into zion's car before we drove off to the park, "can i just know the plan of the day?" i asked with a pout so zion sighed and nodded which made me excited.

"at 5 pm we're going a little date while camila looks after dante and simba then at 7 pm she'll drop them off at the location i said to where we'll be."

"i'm excited as fuck."

"you'll love it i promise."