xxxi.

quinn

i woke to an empty bed which confused me very much since i'm normally the first one to wake up or even open their eyes but today seemed like a different day, even simba wasn't in bed with me.

so i sat up on the edge of the bed and stretched before i heard the boys talking downstairs, i stood up and walked to the bathroom, i brushed my hair and tied it up in a bun then washed my face before i headed downtown to see zion and dante weirdly smiling at me in the kitchen doorway.

"hi mommy."

"hi baby, what's up?"

"we made you something."

"we?"

"okay i made it and dante helped."

"yeah mommy and simba."

"simba helped yoo?"

"yeah."

"okay baby, so what did you make?"

"follow us."

those two walked towards the dining room so i followed before we walked in and i noticed waffles on a plate with orange juice on one side and a red rose on the other, "we also have this." zion said so i turned to him and noticed a card in his hand before he handed it to me.

i didn't even open the card yet and i was already smiling from ear to ear, "why did you do all this?" i asked with a happy pout, "well yesterday you were a bit upset so dante and i wanted to make you happy from the beginning of the day till the end when we have our date." zion stated smiling and dante nodded happily.

"you two are the cutest."

"and simba mommy."

"and simba, you three are the cutest."

"open the card."

"okay, i swear if a spider jumps out."

zion chuckled and shook his head while dante excitedly waited for me to open the card, simba just sat next to dante and looked at me blankly not understanding a thing that's going on so i smiled and opened the card.

-

𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗻𝗻,

𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝘂𝗯𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲, 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗯𝗮 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲.

𝗱𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶'𝗺 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗯𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼𝗼.