xx.

narrator

quinn couldn't contain her happiness today because it was date night with zion, and like quinn zion couldn't stop smiling from the second his eyes opened, neither of them could stop smiling.

but since it was hours away from the date quinn decided to post something on her instagram since dante was still sleeping, she also wanted to give zion a little teaser for later which she hoped was going to be fun.

so when she got out of bed she put her phone up against something then took some pictures before looking through them and deciding on which one to post, after a couple minutes she decided and posted it.

lucky for her zion was already on instagram checking his notifications so when he saw quinn's post his jaw dropped, she seems to get more and more fantasizing to him and he loved it.

quinn

quinn.evans | thirst trappin?

19.8K likes | 1.9K comments

he obviously had a little stare at her body but her smile made him smile, no matter when or how but she'd make him smile and he loved that about her, so he decided to leave a comment to which she responded to basically immediately.

zionkuwonu | u look hot like always but that smile 😘
- quinn.evans | i better be getting that kiss later
- zionkuwonu | ur gonna get more than a kiss later

she smiled as she laid in bed but if she was going to tease then so was he, he got out of bed and walked to the bathroom then took a few photos before posting one, quinn saw it a few minutes later and suddenly her mind ran wild.

—