xxxiv.

quinn

two more days until zion returns and i get to kiss him but for now i hopped out of bed and changed into an outfit before heading to dante's room, where him and simba were still sleeping.

i gave them both kisses before i walked to the bathroom, i brushed my teeth and washed my face then applied some makeup and styled my hair before heading down the stairs to let camila in

"okay damn, now you look like a boss's wife."

"yeah i thought so too, it's a very professional outfit."

"technically you're the boss while zion isn't at work."

"i'm definitely not."

"who would it be then? i'm sure he wouldn't trust one of the guys to look after his business knowing friends always fuck around."

"it's just a boss-less business for now."

"i still think it's you because who else."

she smiled and nodded while i chuckled before i grabbed my bag and walked out the door then hopped into my car and made my way to work, knowing the guys immaturity levels zion probably wouldn't trust any of them with business, debately edwin or austin but definitely not brandon or nick.

i'm pretty sure if brandon or nick were in charge then there'll be some changes around the office, and i'm sure zion wouldn't be happy about it when he returned so i'm happy it's just not them who are the bosses.

when i arrived at work i spotted the girls in reception talking so i hopped out the car and walked into the building to join them, "sup." i smiled happily, "you look like a millionaire's wife." reign smirked then winked, "oh wait, you are." yasmin added with a smile.

"we're not married."

"but you're not not married."

"what does that even mean?"

"i don't know, you're just not not married."

"okay.."

yasmin and reign smiled while i looked at them in confused and zamira and sasha were a bit confused too but smiled, "but you miss him like you're married?" sasha questioned with slightly raised brows, "kind of, i miss the things he use to do the most." i sighed nodding, "like kiss and hug?" zamira asked.

i nodded with a slight pout while yasmin and reign raised a brows at me weirdly, "just that?" yasmin questioned with a smirk, "no, the butt grabs and slaps too." i mumbled and slapped my own hands onto my ass before the girls started laughing for some reason.