xxxviii.

quinn

when my eyes opened from my great sleep i noticed zion sleeping with his face squished against my chest while his arms were wrapped around my waist, so i smiled at his cute self and started playing with his dreads before i felt a smile grow on his lips.

"how are you always awake before me?"

"when you move away from me in your sleep i wake up because i lose the warmth so i cuddle back up to you."

"that's cute."

he chuckled and lifted his head up before he pecked my lips, "damn i want to eat you out." he smirked while i raised my brows in surprise, "i mean.. dante's asleep." i mumbled with a smirk, "so i can?" he questioned smirking, "i won't stop you." i said before he pecked my lips again and slipped under the covers.

monday morning and i get morning head? yes please.. unless dante disturbs us which is a very high possibility, but for now it was quiet in the house and the only thing i could feel was zion's lips on my inner thighs which was very nice.

soon his hands grabbed onto my shorts and panties at the same time before he started sliding them off my body, "zion hurry up." i mumbled and lifted up the covers so he pulled them off my legs and wrapped his arms around my thighs then looked up at me with a smirk.

that sight just turned me on even more before he softly kissed my clit while intensely staring at me and i couldn't even keep eye contact with him as my head tilted back from the slight pleasure, soon his tongue started flickering my clit and i was in pure pleasure.

i reached down and tugged at his hair while he worked his magic in between my legs, i tried my hardest not to be too loud so dante wouldn't wake up but soft moans still managed to escape my lips.

my brows were furrowed and my eyes were closed as i simply enjoyed the feeling of his tongue against me then suddenly a finger slipped past my entrance, i slightly gasped before he started moving it in a 'come here' motion while sucking onto my clit and my stomach began quickly tensing.

i ran my fingers through his hair then suddenly gripped tightly when i felt a tight knot feeling inside my stomach, "oh my god zion, don't s- stop." i mumbled while my eyes rolled into the back of my head, "oh daddy." i moaned as quietly as possible before i felt my orgasm approaching and very quickly.

my hands dropped to the side of me as i gripped onto the sheets while zion did his thing, "cum." he mumbled against me which sent vibration up my body and also sped up my orgasm, my back arched off the bed and my legs started slightly shaking.

his tongue quickened against me while he added another finger inside me then continued doing the 'come here' motion but faster, "fuck i'm cumming." i mumbled before my mouth dropped opened and my eyes rolled into the back of my head once again.

then i released all over his fingers as my walls clenched around them and i panted from all the tensing, "holy shit." i breathed out as i stared up at the ceiling in bliss while he licked his fingers clean then came back up with a smirk on his lips, "you still taste great." he mumbled and pecked my lips while i chuckled.

he laid down beside me while i grabbed my panties and shorts before putting them on and laying back down again, "i'm so excited for the getaway." he mumbled while i cuddled up to him and his arm wrapped around my waist, "me too." i said smiling before still sleepy dante walked in so we stopped just in time.