v.

quinn

normally i'd be happy on a thursday because it was the day before the final day of work but since i've changed to be the boss's assistant and get days off on fridays and mondays i don't have a break till monday since i have to be at work this friday, either way i hopped out of bed and changed into a simple dress.

then i walked to dante's room to check on him and he was still sleeping so i gave him a quick kiss before heading to the bathroom, i brushed my teeth and washed my face before applying some makeup and styling my hair then making my way down the stairs.

i let camila into the house before i grabbed my bag and made sure i has everything i needed while she settled on the couch, "is your boss being nice?" she asked with a smirk, "partly, for some reason he's only nice after lunch." i explained with confusion because it is a bit odd.

"he's only happy when he's eaten?"

"basically."

"dante can relate."

we both chuckled and i nodded because she's not wrong and it made a lot of sense, "talking about dante, he met zion yesterday." i said with a smile, "zion?" she questioned with a raised brow, "my boss." i sighed and looked at her with hooded eyes because she knew who i meant.

"first name basis?"

"kind of, anyway he was walking his dog while dante and i went on a walk in the park and we stubbled into each other."

"was dante trying to hide like always?"

"surprisingly not, zion went to shake his hand and he shook it with a smile."

camila was taken back just like i was when it happened because dante is very shy around strangers and hates being with people he's never seen or met before, he always hides behind me when we're around strangers.

he's a very shy boy but it's kind of a good thing because i know he won't talk to strangers, "maybe he's found his next daddy." camila smirked then sent me a wink, "very funny, he's my boss not my next fling." i said with an eyeroll, "cause he might be more, there's a reason why dante isn't shy around him." she stated with raised brows.

"nonsense, dante was just confident that hour."

"the lies you tell."

"i'm not lying, and i'm off to work."

"have fun with your boss."