lxiii.

quinn

as soon as my eyes opened i noticed zion wasn't in bed or even in the room so i slolwy sat up and remembered today was halloween so dante must be excited, i reached for my phone and noticed it was only 11 a.m. so i don't know why zion wouldn't be in bed.

i slowly got off the bed and walked over to the closet then picked out a comfy outfit and changed into it, i also grabbed zion's grey zipper hoodie and walked to the bathroom.

after washing my face, brushing my teeth and brushing my hair i walked downstairs because i didn't really need to wear makeup right now, as i got downstairs i noticed i was home alone because it was silent

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

after washing my face, brushing my teeth and brushing my hair i walked downstairs because i didn't really need to wear makeup right now, as i got downstairs i noticed i was home alone because it was silent.

i was very confused before the front door opened and dante walked in carrying a shopping bag with simba beside him and zion carrying three bags behind them, "oh hey mommy." dante smiled then walked to the kitchen with simba while zion chuckled at dante before he walked walked up to me and kissed my cheek.

"hey bubs."

"where were you three?"

"well i woke up at around 8 a.m. and decided to do some halloween shopping but before i could leave the house dante walked downstairs and asked to join me so he did and simba too."

"so you all went shopping and left me alone in the house?"

"you were sleeping and i thought you needed more rest from yesterday."

"you guys are adorable."

he smiled and pecked my lips before he followed dante and simba into the kitchen then they started unpacking, "look mommy, i'm going to be scary." he said as he pulled out a small fake blood bottle and bandages so he was going to be  a mummy.

"you're going to be so cute and scary."

"and i'll scare daddy."

"yeah he'd be scared for sure."

dante smiled and went back to passing zion items to put away, "are you dressing up?" zion asked while putting fake spider webs down on the counter, "i don't know, i don't have a costume." i stated with a sigh, "i might've got you something." he mumbled and smiled blankly.

"what?"

"it's a uh- i'll just show you."

"oh god."

"it's not bad- just a bit more.. extra."

"let's see it."