ii.

quinn

after a peaceful weekend spent with dante and camila because she didn't have any books shows or signing to attend and she wanted to hang out with dante and i it was time to go back to work, i hopped out of bed tiredly and changed into something simple.

i checked up on dante to begin with and to make sure he was still sleeping which he thankfully was so i gave him a quick cheek kiss and tucked his covers under his belly to keep him warm.

then headed into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth before i began my makeup routine then brushed and styled my hair, i walked downstairs and let camila in since she was babysitting dante for me then i grabbed my bag before walking out the house and hopping into my car then making my way to work.

when i arrived at work ten minutes later people were already rushing around the reception with papers and phones in their hands, but i ignored them and walked over to yasmin by the reception desk as she was writing something up.

"hey."

"oh hey quinn."

"how was the weekend?"

"literal fucking hell, reign cried about three times to me in those two days because of boss, i'm surprised she hasn't quit yet."

i rolled my eyes and sighed because boss always tells us not to do something that can affect the company but still is a fucking piece of shit to his employees, where does that make sense?

reign is the boss's personal assistant and has been for the past month, as you can tell our boss is a motherfucking devil himself and an expert at making his assistant cry.

"he's a dickhead."

"don't have to tell me that i know, his whole reputation is being a dickhead."

"i don't know how reign still decides to be his assistant."

"i wouldn't be able to be his assistant for a second, but you'd be great."

"cause you have a cute little heart of gold, whereas i'm a stone cold bitch who would put him in his place and probably get fired the next day."

yasmin and i laughed as she finished writing whatever she was writing then the elevator door opened and reign walked out looking stressed, she walked up to the reception and started looking through papers.

"reign you okay?"

"no, mr kuwonu wants my papers from last night and i can't remember where i put them."