xxxiii.

— quinn —

day two without my boyfriend and he's only been my boyfriend for three days and not even fully, but i tried to be positive and hopped out of bed then changed into a dress before walking to dante's room.

the cutie was still sleeping with simba laying beside him so i gave them both head kisses before i walked to the bathroom, i brushed my teeth and washed my face then applied some makeup and styled my hair before heading down the stairs to let cami...

the cutie was still sleeping with simba laying beside him so i gave them both head kisses before i walked to the bathroom, i brushed my teeth and washed my face then applied some makeup and styled my hair before heading down the stairs to let camila in.

"still missing him?"

"yeah, even more although the days are getting closer to his return."

"don't you think if you miss him this much it's love?"

"what?"

"think about it, you properly started talking nearly two months ago and have been with each other basically everyday since then and now that he's gone you're not as happy as you were, you love him?"

"i don't know, i haven't properly thought about it."

"think about it and let me know."

"i will, but if i do then he's gonna be the first man i loved since james which was two years ago."

"he's a lot better than james so i wouldn't be surprised."

"true, well anyway i'm off to work."

"have fun, bye."

"bye, love you."

i grabbed my bag and smiled as i walked out the house then hopped into my car and made my way to work, damn maybe i do love zion, kind of explains why i'm so unhappy when i'm not with him and would make a lot of sense.

but for now i wasn't worrying about that, when i arrived at work i spotted reign, zamira, sasha and yasmin talking in reception which reminded me that sasha and zamira work with us on wednesday's and thursday's so i hopped out my car and walked into the building.

i walked up to them with a smile on my face causing all of them to turn to me, "hey bubs." yasmin smirked so i narrowed my eyes at her, "you know what, i needed that so thanks." i stated smiling, "i'm confused." zamira mumbled looking at us with a puzzled expression, "zion calls her bubs but he's away on a business trip." reign explained.

"oh so you're missing him?"

"yeah."

"also i heard from yasmin that you two are officially a couple."