liii.

quinn

normally when people are woken up to someone snoring beside them it's annoying but for some reason zion snoring was cute, but i decided to sit up and grab the pillow that was under my head then smacked it into his face.

he immediately woke up and furrowed his brows then snuggled into my side while i chuckled, "just wait for
saturday." he mumbled and wrapped his arms around my waist, "why? what are you gonna do?" i questioned with a smirk.

"make sure you can't walk at work the next day."

"can you even do that?"

"without a struggle."

"really? i don't know if you have the facilities for that."

"oh just you fucking wait."

i chuckled before he sat up and kissed my cheek before we got out of bed, "you see that, you won't be able to do that on sunday." he stated and pointed to my legs, "see what?" i questioned with a raised brow, "yourself walking." he smirked and i scoffed.

"i don't know about that zion, i've walked fine before."

"but were your legs weak?"

"yeah but i still walked."

"and those were only one rounds, now imagine multiple."

"you won't be able to do it."

"keep talking shit and i'll do it now."

"you have a small dick."

suddenly he grabbed onto my waist and pinned me down onto the bed, "now what?" he questioned and i smiled, "now you're gonna fuck off and let me change for work." i stated and booped his nose before i slid under and away from him then got up and walked to my closet.

"keep that attitude on saturday."

"i will."

"you won't."

"and why not?"

"because my dick will be down your throat."

"and who said i'm going anywhere close to your dick?"

"me, you do what i say."

"i'm sorry to tell babyboy but that's not what happens."

he scoffed with a smirk while i grinned and blew him a kiss before i turned back to my closet and grabbed a dress, "then what happens?" he asked with a raised brow, "you do what i say." i stated then pulled my oversized shirt over my head and started to change while he just stared with a smirk.

"that doesn't happen."

"it actually happens a lot, you just don't realize it because i'm that good at finessing you."

"alright but who actually does those stuff and make you feel the way you do."

"myself."