lvii.

quinn

i woke up with no zion by my side which was odd but i was too tired to get up so i stayed snuggled up under the covers before someone walked into the room, "bubs get up." zion said in a happy way but i just groaned and covered my head with the covers.

then suddenly he grabbed onto the covers and pulled them off my body, "happy birthday my love." he mumbled happily and kissed my neck, "thank you but fuck off." i chuckled as he moved away from me, "that's not very nice, but you look hot." he said so i turned and stuck my middle finger up at him, and he took a picture.

"come on get up."

"i'm tired."

"i know but we have work."

"let me off today and i'll give you head later."

"tempting but nope come on."

"ugh i hate you."

he chuckled as i sat up and stretched my arms before i turned to him with hooded eyes, "you're seriously not taking my offer?" i questioned with a raised brow, "unfortunately i won't be today because today it's all about you." he stated and that kind of made me smile but whatever.

i moved onto the edge of the bed and yawned before he crouched down in front of me and placed his hands on my thighs, "you're so beautiful bubs, i love you." he mumbled with a smile so i placed both of my hands on either sides of his face and leaned down to peck his lips softly.

"i love you too."

"happy birthday."

"thanks."

he chuckled and kissed my forehead as he got up then i got out of bed and got the dress i planned to wear today, i changed while he went to the bathroom to brush his teeth because he was already dressed and ready.

then i joined him in the bathroom before he turned to me and raised brows brows as he eyed me up and down, "i uh- you look- fuck." he mumbled while i chuckled and grabbed my toothbrush then began brushing my teeth.

his eyes stayed on me while he finished brushing before he wrapped his arms around my waist as he stood behind me and kissed my neck, "i'm making sure you can't walk and you're sore tomorrow morning." he mumbled as he smirked against my skin.

"not too bad cause we have work."

"i don't care."