Chapter 7 • Sᴜᴿᴘᴿɪsɪɴɢ Nᴀɴᴏɴ •

>•<

Since the event at the beginning of the filming of the Gifted Graduation, nothing much happened between Chimon and me.
To not be childish, I haven't argued more after that and let pass this story. Despite how much I felt betrayed. I had continued to speak with him like always in public but nothing more. No hang out, no call, no message, no party at the condo of one or the other or something that we are used to doing before all this shit.
From what I know, Chimon hasn't tried to be on his side either. Maybe he have understand how much this story makes me suffer, at least.
After all, about the thing between PangWave, he had gone mad for absolutely nothing. P'Waasu only wanted them to have a future together. Not to do a real BL. The viewer can understand how much Pang and Wave are special to each other without telling or showing the word love. Chimon just doesn't let him talk. There was really nothing to be angry about since the beginning.

Some midyears were sad when the gifted graduation was be air cause they had less than they wanted, but a lot of them were already happy with this. But trust me, PangWave happened.

Finally the series reaches the end some week later and signs an end to a chapter of my life with it. Lyla was so sad about never seeing Pang and Wave anymore that she closed her STAN TWITTER account to create a new one, a week after to a new couple. Her new ship. But she promised to never forget her two favorite gifted and the "incredible alchemy between the two of them".

A new month comes, with some change. P'Aof, a directeur, contacted me some day ago for his next series of 2021. At first I thought to refuse the offer because P'Aof are a director who work exclusively on BL series but when I read the script and saw who was the other main cast, I changed my mind.

The story isn't extraordinary, or even never seen, but the character touches me more than usual. The plots are cute and interesting so I finish asking myself what I would have done if this series was about a man and a woman. The answer to this question add to be coupled with Ohm make me finally buy it.
Being paired with Ohm is a good plan to me. It should stop all the rumors about my mom being homophobic or that I don't want to play in anything related to a BL. At least, it should be a couple who will not stay on all head, cause Ohm was already ship with so many people. I should be the only one more between all his ships.

The series, named "Bad Buddy" will be announced in the "GMMTV new and next 2021". The 3th december.
But, this year, it will be strange for me.
For the first time in five years, I will not annonce a series with Chimon for the next. It's never happened since we know each other.

I have heard that he will play a little role in a drama series with Namtan, but I think that's it. Like we don't talk to each other off cam, I know only what I heard from others. Chimon is such a great actor, even if he doesn't play a series with me this year, he deserves better than just this.

Turning the trailer of Bab Buddy was really challenging for me. Ohm wasn't shy at all but me... i was really much. It asks me so much to clear the last scene of the trailer. Laughing at the three first takes, blushing at all the following one, it takes me a long time to be in a good mood. Ohm, him, be perfect at all take, giving me and the audience a desirous and seductive look. He was just imperial, like always.
This is the reason why P'Aof likes to work with him. Ohm is naturally close to people and always just on his acting. And more than all, he is my close friend and one of the more able to win the trust of me.

My mom was happy for me that my first BL experience was with someone that I truly appreciate.
My sister, for her part, will probably keep teasing me about this for long. Too long...

"When will you start turning? With P'Ohm I mean?" Her ask after setting up herself on my bed the last sunday morning before the official annonce at the GMMTV new and next 2021.