Chapter 9 • Cᴿᴀᴠɪɴɢ Cʜɪᴍᴏɴ •

CHIMON POV SPECIAL CHAPTER

° ° °

I feel so stupid. To be honest, I never feel that stupid of my all life, to the extent where I can't see myself straight on a mirror since. I deserve it.

I discovered Bad Buddy at the same time that all the viewers, I hadn't any clue about it at all. It was a real surprise as the presenter announced it.
At first, I had thought of a friendship development series, or at least, a kind of comedy, until the moment when I asked myself why it seems like the whole story was centered on Ohm's and Nanon's character and their friend/hate relation. More the trailer advanced and more I needed to figure out the reality, this story can't be another thing that a BL.

The last scene put everyone in agreement, even me who tried to think that it can’t be what they all thought. The image of Nanon at the top of Ohm, wearing both home kind of shirts and saying Do you always want to be just a friend, don't leave any doubt of the nature of this series.
It's finally when I saw the director's name, that I accepted the evidence. “Backaof Noppharnach Chaiwimol”, in short P’Aof. I and Nanon had already worked with him on My dear loser. Ohm already played on one of his series too. Aof leads only BL series.
God.
Nanon accepted to play in a boyxboy series. For real.

At this moment I was still shocked and stunned. At the point where I ask myself how can I still stand on my legs. My whole body felt dizzy, the same as my head. On the back, I can hear the whispers of gossip going through the locker room. Some were as surprised at me, lost in the middle of them who already know.
But the thing which finished me off was the presentation given after that, led by the director and the actors. Nanon was so shy and nervous, so much that I swear I never saw him like that before. The way he acts, the time is taken to answer the question, how Ohm put his hand around his body to encourage him, how Nanon seems lost and gives the lead to Ohm. All seems so unreal to me.
All this fanservice shit gives birth to something in my belly. A useless thing that I wanted to ignore but lead my action. After all, Nanon is close to everyone and Ohm was the same. But it was still only fanservice, right?

In definitive, this “surprise” was full of frustration and disappointment. All this made my feeling toward Nanon ground go the wrong way. You know what we say, the sadness becomes slowly angriness and hating. All my thoughts become a little too dark and I don't feel a thing when my fingernails dig into my skin leaving a small red mark, due to blood.

After that my memories are a bit fuzzy. All I can remember is I wanted to talk to him. I do all I can to meet him at the point where I search on his stuff at the cloakroom. I wanted to know if he saw the message that I had sent him recently. Nothing in his bag, nothing on his vest either. His phone wasn’t there.
I was about to send him another message to ask him where the fuck he is when he enters by himself on the room.

If only he hadn't come into this room at this moment. Maybe nothing will happen, I wouldn't have confronted him as I did.
Maybe we could be able to talk again.

° ° °

“You are the one who is pitiable Is the only thing that I can remember. It’s the thing you shoot at me, before running away not long after. Let me on the ground, speechless, and yes. Pitiable.

The only good thing about this is I can figure how much I was jealous to see him close to our dear friend Ohm, despite knowing that it’s a fanservice process. I like you. But more than liked him I felt like shit. At rejecting when he hopes something happens between us, become angry and violent, I can't even imagine how he must have been feeling all this time.
Since the beginning, I had never been honest with him, since I broke up with sissy. I had always wanted him for me, but never told him or accepted the truth. I felt like all is the same as “My dear Loser: Age of 17ten” but this time I am the coward. I am In.
The other difference is that at the end of the series, after Our Sky, Sun forgave In. But I feel like this time Nanon can’t.