Chapter 1 • Exᴘʟᴀɴᴀᴛᴏᴿʏ Nᴀɴᴏɴ •

•~•

The next day, Chimon was a completely distant. For that he doesn't need to do that much, cause we both have your own business like we aren't at the same university. But it was come at point where there no texto, no call, no twitter post or something related to each other.

I don't pretend that we talk every days, but in habit when we comeback to an fan meeting, he send me a "Well done, good job this time again". But this time, after the thigh touch accident, he just quickly wave me before left, and never contact on me all that day.

So i got it into my head to meet him at his condo this afternoon. Like i barely come there, i had take two second to send him a message.

📨

"I understand if you don't want
to talk to me, but me I want.
I come after my class."

After some time my phone notif me a new message, but I know what Chimon will say so I don't lose time to check it. I'm completely sure about it. "???" for pretend that all is like always. But it's not.

For the first time I see him blush, and for the first time he wasn't come in my play when I start to tease his and his thigh. He just was on the defence.

Even if face to public, we do like nothing, in private often we laugh about our "Ship" create by the delulu mind of our fan.

Chimon always say that if we both accept to play in a BL series together it will be a hurricane of craziness on twitter and all net. He is probably right.

But me, I don't want play one of boyfriend to him, after Pluem and i don't know who.

I need him to be my in the real life.

I don't want Sun, Wave, Andrew or whatever the name of his next character. My only one is Chimon, the truth him, like he always was since i know him.

Even before i realise how much he was important in my life, he was already my priority no matter was.

The ding of opening to tramway break my thought. I press me to the exit without forgot some can of beer I have buy on the path. Metro at this hours are empty like it's before the pass through of all employee who come back to work. I am alone to exit at this stop, but i hit some people who enter in.

I had take rapid transit because comeback to my home to take my car was to long. And also, mainly, cause I voluntary want miss the last tram for stay the night on Chimon's condo with him.

I don't say that i have the volonte to sleep in the same bed that Chimon. Although this perspective wasn't that bad. But I just want past the most time I can with him. Even if for that, I am constrain to sleep on the sofa or the bathtub.

Arrive at Chimon's condo the stress start to rush my blood. Before I was rather confident about our explanation but it instently fly away when I make face to his door and put my foot on the welcome carpet.

I knock precautionary with some apprehension.

"Two second Nanon, I arrive!" Yell him since the other side, before roll the clef on the lock and open the door on me.

"Already? You are here."

"Yeah... I'm sorry to come without your consent but we need to talk." I reply.