Chapter 6 • Wᴀᴠɪɴɢᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ/Sᴍɪᴿᴋɪɴɢ Cʜɪᴍᴏɴ •

Hey everyone :3 I think I should apologize to you all for being that late. Thank you if you are again here to read this story. I advise you to read again the previous chapter to remember 😅.

°~°

"I am not that surprised, you know?" Say Lyla after that I have told the whole story from the thigh touch accident until now. Unexpectedly she is a really good listener cause she never cuts me and stays concentrated the whole time. "That you love Chimon, it is just a ship who become true for me."

For two second I thought she was joking before understanding how serious she is. "What?? Really? I never know that you ship us!"

"To be honest, it is true that I have a STAN ACCOUNT to you two, I confess. But mostly to Wave and Pang. My two baby, PangWave." She doesn't take long to release her phone to illustrate her words, and show me her delulu twitter fan account. "You know that I wait only one thing from The Gifted Graduation? That PangWave happen!!"

I don't know if I should be suprised by this part of her or not. But I didn't expect that much.I mean, not this far.

"I hide it well." she answered. "By the way, PangWave will happen right? You start filming this week-end. You should have read the script since a while. Tell me that the director does it for us! Tell me that the director will fullify my PangWave heart?!"

I sit up in my chair before taking a teasing air. "You know that I can't tell you anything, you fool." A fake sight escaped my mouth. "But I can tell you, you all will be surprised in the good way... Or the bad." I don't want to give her false hope. But I can't tell her the truth, so I let the suspense intact.

"You should have stop after say you can't tell me anything, stupid friend."

She pinches my nose before changing the subject because she knows that I will split nothing. "But, let come again on the main subject. You count telling it to the other?"

"Maybe, I don't know."

I try to get up from my seat when Lyla oblige me to stay calm and become serious this time. "Okay, that you love Chimon I one thing. I am happy for you, friend. But what is the problem here? Why are you doing this kind of face?"

My elbow put on my tight, I sight briefly. "I already told you he had a girlfriend right? Since some time now."

"Mmmm If I remember well she is in our uni right."

"Yeah. She is named Sissy. But the thing is he has just broken up with her, cause they don't 'suit each other anymore' and all the same bullshit that Natee Girlfriend tells to him when they break up too. I feel bad."

"What is it related to you? Or you really love Natee too???" She asks, more confused than ever.

"Shut up." It's me who pinches her nose this time. "Cause before he breaks up, Chimon has declared maybe feel something for me."

"Okay I start to see the problem. You know that Chimon isn't Natee's girlfriend? These two matters aren't related, you understand that, right?"

"Yeah..."

"And It's not because Chimon broke up and will see someone else (you?) that Natee's girlfriend sees someone else too. Okay, I know that I am not really clear but just stop generalising all the stories. All you should care about is what next with Chimon."